Chapter 18: Ordinary

"The flower will only truly bloom when it is ready to meets the sun and let goes of the moon."

Chapter 18:
Ordinary

BELLAMY POV:

After mine and Clarke's little get together, I decided to go to my tent and relax, maybe even catch a little bit of sleep. I pulled off my ripped T-shirt and hopped into bed shirtless. I covered myself with thick and warm fur.  I turned my pillow around, searching for the colder side. My mind was finally at ease as I drifted off to sleep.

CLARKE POV:

As Bellamy left I started cleaning up the dropship. It was around 8:00pm when I finished so I decided to go out of the border. Even though it is extremely dangerous, I felt the need to bathe in the river water near our camp. I went to get some of the girls so we'd all go together and honestly I thought they'd enjoy a 'bath'. I firstly entered O's tent and she immediately agreed and jumped out of excitement, we both then walked over to see if Raven would like to join us. Raven agreed and I even think that she's finally ready to put the whole Finn thing behind us. We then headed towards Scarlet, Octavia really warmed up to her, they're always enjoying each other's company . I am so glad that the majority of the camp had accepted her, she really has become a part of our family.

The girls and I took some spear clothes and essentials as clean water and a knife in case if something dangerous happens.

''Hey Imma catch you all in 10 minutes in front of the gate?'' Raven asked, well more like exclaimed.
Scarlet,O and I nodded in agreement and then ran off to pack the stuff into our small bags.
10 minutes later, we all headed towards the lake in excitement. On our way there, O and Scarlet bonded while Raven and I stayed at the back of our small group.. quiet. I won't lie, it was pretty awkward, I broke the still silence,

''Hey so did you bring some spare clothes?'' I asked her awkwardly, not really knowing what else to ask her.

''Yeah, what about you?'' She replied kindly, lightly smiling.

''Yeah I brought everything.'' I smiled back at her. She nodded and the not so pleasant silence arose again.

''Hey guys come on!!!'' Octavia yelled out to us while happiness filled her warm chocolate - brown eyes.

''Yeah,yeah O'' I said lazily. Raven grinned and we all bursted out in laughter.

''I see it!'' Raven screamed while chuckling.

''Great just be careful and don't make loud noises, my clan could hear you.'' Scarlet said calmly while scaring O and Raven to the core.

''Okay..'' O immediately shut herself off and continued running towards the river quietly.

When she got near the shore she undressed herself, having only her bra and underpants on - relieving most of her skin, luckily it was only us girls. She jumped straight into the river, not even considering to wait for us. We all let out a simple laugh and ran towards her and quickly we all joined in.
The bath was awesome and refreshing, the weather was hot with a warm wind blowing our hear dry. It was so peaceful at this time, sun was setting and the quiet was building up. We had fun and Scarlet even tried teaching us some of the basic swimming techniques. Up on the Ark, we never got to swim in the wide range of water, all we had was a simple shower, so being able to wonder off at this enormous area was more than wonderful. We enjoyed every minute we were in the water, we goofed around, got clean and had fun.

About an hour later we decided it was time to get back to camp. We changed into the different and dry set of clothes and slowly headed back home. O couldn't shut up about her marvelous adventures in the river.