Chapter 41: Beware of the Devil's land

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

Chapter 41:
Beware of the Devil's land

"Shoot Clarke! Now!" Bellamy yelled.

"No, I can't. I'm not sure I can succeed without you getting shot as well! I can't risk it Bellamy!!" Clarke cried while she stood behind a loaded gun, aiming right where her heart could die.

Boom.
The shot was fired.
Both bodies dropped to the ground.

"BELLAMY!" Clarke screamed in fear.
"No-"

12 hours prior

Octavia, Raven, Jasper and Monty. Are they all trustworthy enough to let me leave without anyone escorting me? Or should I go unnoticed, without anyone knowing of my sudden absence? All great questions which I needed answers to before the end of this hour. Little to no time to waste.

I headed back to the tent, picked up my dark blue jacked off my makeshift bed, tucked a loaded gun in my pants and hid a small knife in my right boot. A couple loafs of bread and two bottles of water, as well as a clean shirt, all in my dark backpack which I quickly put on my back. Leaving the tent, I had to sneak away from everybody that might want to stop me. My best bet was the Jasper's 'hidden tunnel' which he used to run under when his mind was occupied on the moonshine effect and then bathe under the stars drunk. What a guy, huh.

"I am here to see your commander, Lexa." I spoke to Lexa's second, a girl relatively new whose name I did not know.

"You must be Clarke. Come with me." She told me calmly, motioning her hand towards the entrance.

"Clarke." Lexa stood. "I've been expecting you." She added.

"I need your help." I groaned.

"Two of my friends left the camp roughly two hours ago, in search of Ontari, in desperate hope to find her before she finds us." I explained.

"Alright. What is it that you need from me, Clarke?" Lexa asked.

"A horse." I told uncomfortably.

"You must report to me, Clarke kom skaikru. Is that alright with you?" She smirked

"Of course, I will report back as soon as I make contact."

Bolt, an elegant; black; male horse which once belonged to Scarlet was now given to me for a mission. 'Maybe we will finally get the real truth behind what happened to Scarlet.. after we are done with Ontari and her rouges.' A thought ran through my head.

I jumped the horse and galloped away into the forest. I had to be quick, finding them before the sun sets is my priority.

BELLAMY POV:

I was walking by the trees, completely in another realm by my thoughts and emotions, it clouded my judgement, no time to pout however, we had to do this the right way, all hands on deck, for the survival of our people.  "Bellamy-" Lincoln called. "Bellamy!" I shook my head, breaking away from this clouded dimension.

"Yes?!" I acted as if I was running a plan in my head and he had interrupted.

Lincoln sighted. " Octavia will be alright. Stop worrying. With your mind focused on her, you will be no good for the mission and then what? How do I tell a girl her brother died because he was too focused on if she ate or such!?" He laughed and shook his head.

"Don't be a brat Bellamy, let's go!" Lincoln demanded while pulling me by my shoulder.

"Alright, alright!" I lifted my arms in surrender and focused on the frightening forest in front of us.

I wasn't only worried for Octavia, she had strict orders to stay within camp. However, Clarke.. she did not know how to obey orders, mainly due to her being the female commander of all 100 delinquents but also because of her strongheaded personality.

3 hours later

The sun had set. The beautiful orange melted with red and pastel blue, the view was magnificent but in front of us, just over a smaller hill, you could notice a spacious meadow with snow over it's every flower. The nature has surely died on that side of the hill. Azgeda, with warriors as cold as their nation's ice. This must be Ontari's home land.

As soon as we reached the land's entrance, I noticed the ruthless way of their people's greetings. A dead body, speared on the half-living tree ,put there as a welcoming picture had an old wooden sign left right next to the poor soul. "Those who dare step into the land of undead, must first survive the sharp edge of our blades."  Jeez.

Clarke, for all that Ontari has brought upon you, I will bring double to her. I will let hell raign.

"Ontari is a rouge Bellamy. Hence why I didn't bring you to Azgeda but to the darkest part of ice age. There's no name for it, as the only people which inhabited the land are the worst of the worst. It's believed to be worse than hell's chambers." Lincoln told.

Fuck ...

ONTARI POV:

"Unknown visitors at the entrance!" My minions yelled, waking me from my meditation.
Wrapping myself in clean and white fur, I lifted my hand for the guards to follow me from my quarters towards the entrance.

"Anyone we know?" I asked for the identity of the intruders.

"I believe you recently enjoyed torturing one's girlfriend." My loyal second to command mocked the poor Skaikru boy.

"Kill the Trikru warrior, bring me the leader of Skaikru." I ordered.
Twenty of the most ruthless beings which roamed the Earth were now on the hunt for an egocentric teen-adult and an overly emotional killer. When we take Bellamy down, getting the Skaikru and their princess will be easy, once Skaikru is ours, we'll take their weapons and take our beloved Azgeda while having hundreds of space-slaves on our disposal.

LINCOLN POV:

"Bellamy watch out!" I pushed him as an arrow flew in between us. They spotted us already, the myths seemed to be valid of their abilities. I can hear the monsters chanting their warrior song, while Trigeda would go for vengeance, Azgeda goes for pure bloodlust and Azgeda's dump goes for skinning their victims and bathing in their blood.
"Run! Now!" Bellamy shouted as he pointed to 2 of masked beasts which threw spears towards us.

BELLAMY POV:

"Argh!" Lincoln groaned.
An arrow shot his leg. I fired my gun in one of Ontari's, 4 of my bullets mirrored the metal shield while fifth blew his brains out. I tried buying him some time to take cover.

Hundreds of arrows shot from the sky while we hid behind a thick stone.
"What the hell do we do?!" Lincoln asked.

"Whatever the hell we want."

I took both my guns and shot in each of Ontari's guys. I ran to the body on the ground and took his spear and four of his blades from his back pocket. He was still alive.

"As ruthless as they come?" I asked and slit his throat.

_______
Hi!
After a bunch of time, again. Hope you like this chapter because the next one is filled with trouble, blood, romance and broken hearts as well as many surprises.

All your opinions and comments leave down bellow! Enjoy!

xoxo, Leah