Chapter 38: Her love is running out

"My thoughts are stars, I can't fathom into constellations."

Chapter 38:
Her love is running out

CLARKE POV:

A wolf came to me. He had darker fur and the sharpest teeth, he looked truly hectic but was oddly on my side, he protected me against the girl who tried to kill me. The girl drugged me, she injected me with some poison of sort, I couldn't breath nor move. My mind was slowly shutting down. As I fell to the wet ground, the wolf whined and howled at my motionless body. He attacked the girl but was pined down by a bullet, his fur became a dark- blood red colour, he howled one more time before his last breath. I almost drowned from the amount of tears I let out, it was like the wolf was apart of me.

I looked up and saw the person behind the gun, Bellamy.

----------------

"Clarke?!"

"Clarke wake up!" A male voice whispered loudly at me.

"Mm-" I continued shaking.

"CLARKE-"

My eyes shot open, I was faced with a worried Bellamy. I instantly backed away from him without even thinking. He looked at me with hurt but then spoke.

"You were screaming, it sounded like you were in pain." Bell told me and carefully sat on my makeshift bed.

"I- I'm fine." I replied, remembering the horrible dream I just experienced. He looked at me with a lifted eyebrow, he didn't believe me a bit. I was kinda glad but I couldn't even think straight.

"What are you even doing here?" I asked him annoyingly.

"I don't know if you remember but my tent is next to yours so I can hear whenever you raise your voice a bit." He explained.

"Maybe I should move then." I told him.

"I don't mind tho, you can yell as much as you want to-" He backed up insecurely.

"I'd like to be alone, if that's not a problem." I asked him. Well, more like demanded.

"Of course, Princess." He stood up and walked towards the 'door' of my tent.

"Don't call me 'Princess' " My expression as stone. He turned around and nodded, obviously hurt by my comment.

"Good night." He told and exited my tent.

Whatever I say to him looks as if I'm hurting him. I don't know if I can keep talking to him, I remember everything that happened before Ontari's men took me, I remember my drunken chat with Jasper but most importantly, I remember where he kissed that bitch.

Tired of even thinking about him or his stupid actions, I went to bed, to rest and hopefully not have that weird dream. Did it even mean something?

OCTAVIA POV:

"Raven what the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked her while laughing as she choose to wear Jasper's jacket outside.

"It's not what you think!" She said nervously.

"Rav, Jasper and I are over, it's fine. I'm over it and so is he! If you like him or if you're already with him or whatever it is, you don't have to be scared to tell me. I totally approve!" I told her honestly. We proceeded to walk towards the campfire as the beautiful sunrise continued.

"We're not together-" She told me, I could see there was a continuation of her sentence hah.

"Buut?" I asked smilingly.