Chapter 36: Little wolf

"To live is the greatest thing on Earth. Most people exist, that is all."

Chapter 36:
Little Wolf

A/N Guys, read this as a warning 'cause there will be some explicit content- detailed fights with a lot of blood, harm and pain which might trigger somebody. I hope you enjoy though and if you're not emotionally ready, do not read this chapter. You could message me and I'll briefly explain it to you what happens.

xoxo, Lea

_______

BELLAMY POV:

"Clarke-" I sight her name in worry.

"We need to find her and we need to find her now!" I add furiously.

"It's not that simple." Lincoln starts.

"If this really is Ontari then this is going to be harder than we thought. She's known to be cold and dark when taking someone's life and loves playing games with her victims, ones that always end up in her favor. However, at least we have a startup clue." Lincoln announced.

"A clue that no one knows what it means." Octavia yells.

"How are we supposed to find a wolf and it's cub?" Miller asks with confusion.

"It's not a literal wolf nor a cub, little wolf used to be something we'd call Scarlet back when she used to fight. She was the youngest among us but she fought the hardest, she was one of the best warriors in Trigeda, even among adults. She had that fire in her, she earned her respect from the last commander and the current one. She was the best among best." Lincoln told.

"But Scarlet left two weeks ago, if Ontari is still in Azgeda that means she didn't succeed with her mission. She left for nothing." I told.

"That doesn't have to be true, she's alive, I know it, I believe in her." Octavia shot furiously at me.

"Scarlet is strong but we don't need her to complete this clue. It says that the clue hides within something Little Wolf used to do often. And we have that something." Lincoln told us and marched back towards the camp in a hurry.

When reaching the camp, guards opened the gate at Miller's word. I proceeded to walk alongside Lincoln while Spacewalker rushed to Raven's side, asking her about Clarke.

"Where are we going?" I asked Lincoln who seemed to be deep inside his thoughts.

"To find Scarlet's book, the one she left to Clarke." He responded.

"If she left it to Clarke then it must be in her tent, come on." I told him and waved the way towards her tent.

We searched the majority of the space including her personal belongings and clothes. I picked up her jacket and hugged it tightly, imagining that it was her. Her smell was still covering the material, the roses and a beautifully scented soap she made with Monty.

We'll get you out Princess, I promise you.

"I found it!" Lincoln exclaimed.

"I just need to find the page. She used to draw frequently and she'd love to draw her personal maps of the world. She had one for each of us and Ontari was among them." He explained. I gave him an odd look,

"Why would Ontari be in her book?" I asked him curiously.

"Ontari wasn't always like this, she wasn't evil I mean. Before Nia, Trigeda and Azgeda used to be in an alliance, we'd all hang out in between Nations, there were no rules. Ontari was one of the kids who came to visit our clan, she befriended Scarlet over their mutual fighting skills, they were both the best among their nations.
One day; the King of Azgeda died, some say he was poisoned, some that it was a heart disease but no one ever knew what exactly happened.
After his death, Nia became the Queen. She broke the alliance and made Ontari her second, for the past 7 years, Ontari has been under her wing. That kind of evil changes you, especially the acts they make you do."