Found : Chapter 15

Lexi's POV

Frank was chained on a concrete wall with my mother towering over him.

"You will pay." My mother said with a sinister smirk.

"YOU'RE CRAZY!" Frank yelled.

"You never were supposed to tell Alexis you're her father. Never supposed to tell anyone about the fire." My mother snapped at him.

"Just don't hurt Alexis." Frank said looking at me with big eyes.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. I told you if you ever told she would die. You will both get to watch each other in pain." She said as she opened a drawer.

Opening the drawer, she pulled out a sharp knife.

"Just kill me. Don't harm Alexis. I thought you loved Alexis." He said.

"No, I just had to make sure she didn't tell the police this information." She said which broke my heart.

"SERIOUSLY?!?!" I yelled at her.

"Yes, but I can't have Frank have you because then you will both be happy." She said maliciously.

I gave her a death stare. Slowly she started walking over to me.

"I'll start with you." She said as she laid the knife on my stomach.

"Do it, I dare you." I said not afraid of her.

She slowly sunk the knife into my stomach. Holding back a sream, I winced in pain.

"Now for your daddy..." She said as she made her way to Frank.

She cut his stomach the same and he winced in pain.

"Now you get to see each other die... too bad I can't kill you both at the same time." She said giving an evil smirk.

Going over to me, she rested the knife on my temple.

"I love you!" Frank yelled to me.

"I love you t-" I yelled before I felt a knife sink into my temple.

--

Quickly, I sat up and saw the dark forest surrounding me. I sighed realizing it was a dream. I HAVE to see Frank again.

Knowing I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep, I got up and stretched.

"Bark!" Jazz barked and I looked around.

All I saw was darkness and faintly distinguished trees.

"Jazz." I said quietly.

She came to me and I unlocked her leash. I know it sounds childish but I was getting scared in the forest. As I grabbed my bag, I untied the dog leash. Quickly, I gathered my stuff into the duffel bag and headed to the city.

Once I reached the sidewalk, Jazz jumped from my arms. Before she went anywhere, I hooked the leash to her red collar.

"Come on." I said as I tugged a little at her leash.

She reluctantly followed and I made my way to the closest bathroom... which was near the prision. It was a small little cafe and I figured since it was Friday night, they were open. As I walked over, someone stopped me.

"Hey, aren't you Lexi?" The man asked.

I was so confused...

"No." I said as confident as I could.

"I'm sure you are." He said.

"Nope." I lied again.

"Yes, you are. I'm taking you to the police station." He said grabbing my arm.

Quickly, I bit his arm and he quickly slipped it back. Before he could grab back on, I ran back into the forest. Jazz jumped from my arms and ran fast. She kept up with me as I ran.

"Get her!" The man yelled to two other men.

Shit, he has two others coming after me???

"Get the fuck away from me!" I yelled as I felt one of their hands graze my arm.

One of the men got a hold of my sweatshirt and quickly, I pulled it off and I dropped the bag in the process.

"Dammit!" I yell as I keep running farther.

I lost my sweater and bag... hopefully I don't lose anything else. Keeping up my pace, the men are not getting tired at all. Although my pain in my legs and feet, I keep running knowing if I didn't I would go back to my mother.

"Get back here!" A man yells and grabs my shirt.

I hear my shirt rip open and felt breeze on my back.

"Get the hell away from me!" I yell at them all.

Suddenly the man grips the shirt and it pulls me back with it. Before he could completely grab me, I slipped out of the shirt and kept running. Now I was cold just wearing my bra. Great.

"What the hell?" One yelled.

Looking back, they are slowing down but not giving up. The motivation for me to run was so high, I sprinted the fastest I have ever saw someone run.

"Get back here!" One yells.

I kept running and took a quick glance at them. There was one behind me... the others are gone. Shittttt.....

Looking at my sides, I saw one on my right side and one in the front of me. Quickly, I turn left and dashed off.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shout at them.

They keep running after me and start to split again. Before I knew it, the man from my back, grabbed me from my waist.

"Get the hell off me!" I yell struggling in his arms.

"No, stop resisting." He said.

"No, I don't want to see her ever again!" I yell at them.

"Wait, who? Your mother?" He asked.

"Yes." I said rubbing my exposed arms.

"I'm sorry, it's that or..." He said but trailed off.

"Or what?" I asked.

"Or you could stay at our house." He said with a smirk.

That smirk made a chill go down my spine. What the hell? What am I supposed to say to that?

"Why can't I stay out here?" I asked looking around at the dark forest that is starting to get light out.

"Because, a pretty little girl like you can't be out here... especially alone." He said rubbing my arm.

Now I know what is happening...

------------
Please vote, comment, and follow.