Parents : Chapter 23

Lexi's POV

I was woken from my sleep by pain. Going to clutch my stomach, I was held back from the cuffs. I'm going insane, there is no way to tell what time it is. The men are always here, they just switch positions. I've lost count on days, nights, and time in general. Is it Friday or Monday? I have no clue.

"24!!!" A voice yelled.

The voice was weird... different even. It wasn't a male voice, it was a female voice.

"Oh, 24. I've been looking for you." The female voice yelled again.

Slowly, the door opened and my mother popped her head in. Why would she call me 24? How did she know that number?

"Let's go, I'm permanently buying you!" She said opening the cell.

She opened the cell and a man walked in behind her. Mike...

"Honey, let's hurry." He said wrapping his arms around my mother's waist.

I gave them both an evil glare and Mike picked me up. Struggling in his grasp, I saw Darrin come over. He had a cloth in his hands and I moved my face knowing what it had on it.

"Stop!" I screamed.

Darrin ignored my screams and I slumped into Mike's arms. Everything went black.

Isabella's POV

Frank and I were going to head out to the building with the police tomorrow. I felt bad leaving her there but I know she will be okay. I was sitting in my bed when the door flung open.

"Lexi, was taken by Mike and Jenny." Frank said to me in a panicky voice.

My jaw dropped and heart shattered.

"Where is she?" I asked him.

"I don't know... the police said they did an undercover search on the building but couldn't find her. They were going to he the whole team go tomorrow to get the other girls there." He said.

"We have to find her!" I demanded.

"I know. They said after they got the other girls, they would look for Lexi." He said to me.

"No, she is just as important!" I yelled.

Pulling my hands through my hair, I felt my eyes sting as I cried myself to sleep.

Frank's POV

I comforted Isabella as she fell asleep. Once she fell asleep, I imagined a happy family with Isabella, Lexi, and I. I need Lexi back.

Lexi's POV

Suddenly, I woke up in a bed. Trying to move my hands, they were cuffed to the bed. This isn't much different from that place.

"Well, well, well." Someone said from the outside of the door.

"Come in here and face me you asshole!" I yelled not caring who it was.

In walked Mike and behind him was my mother. I have a plan but I'm not sure it will work...

"So, someone let out information they weren't supposed to, Frank. You will help us." Mike said smirking.

"Nope." I said back to him.

"Yes, because you will lead Frank here when we let you call him. Then he will suffer a long painful death." Mike said looking into my mother's eyes.

"Um, no." I said.

"What do you mean no?" He asked.

"Frank doesn't care about me anymore. He found my replacement." I said hoping the plan would work.

"Well, if he doesn't come for you... we will get whoever the replacement is. Then he will definitely come." Mike said as my mother stayed behind him holding his arm.

What was I supposed to say to that???

"Here... call him!" Mike yelled giving me a phone.

I grabbed the phone and thought of a plan as I slowly pushed some numbers.

"Do you know the number or not???" He yelled at me.

I knew the number by heart and could push them in fast but I wanted to spare myself some time.

"Yeah, just give me a sec." I said as I looked at the buttons.

Okay, I know this is risky but I'm going to call the police...

Hello, this is the Fresno Police.
Hey, it's Lexi. I need you to come get me.
Are you in trouble?
Yes, don't call the police just get the location.
Okay, I will locate you please hold on.
Yes, I need you to come get me please.
I have your location.
Okay, bye.
Bye.

"He is coming." I said to Mike.

"How does he know your location?" He asked.

"I don't know. He said he will come find me by tracking the phone." I said.

He grabbed the phone and crushed it... well I was going to do that so he didn't see the number but that fixed my problem.

"Well, that's done." He said as he stepped on the phone even more.

Thanks Mike...

"Sorry." I said not meaning it.

"It's fine, I guess. As long as he comes for you." He said grabbing my mother's arm.

He walked out of the room with her and I stayed because of course, I'm cuffed. I just cannot belive he fell for that... Now I just have to wait.

After a while, I started feeling sick. The feeling was horrible but knowing the police will soon be here is enough.

As I waited, I thought of Isabella when I first met her. I wasn't paying much attention at first but when I really looked at her appearance, it looked almost identical to mine. I thought about Isabella again, what if she was murdered? She never came back the day she was supposed to. I really hope she is okay because I really do enjoy her company and know she would make an amazing sister. It would be amazing to have the complete family... Isabella, Frank, Jazz, and I.

---------------
Please vote, comment, and follow.