The Chase : Chapter 11

WARNING: The POV's jump around from people. So make sure you see whose it is.

Lexi's POV

The dog was sprinting towards us but before it reached Frank, I was thrown into the trunk of his car.

"Get back here!" The man yelled as I heard the trunk slam.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!" I heard a blood curdling scream and hoped it was Frank's...

"Call the police!" The man with a dog said.

Who got hurt? Was Frank going to be caught?

Frank's POV

Still running with Lexi struggling in my arms, I threw her in the trunk.

"Get back here!" The man yelled as I slammed the trunk closed.

Looking down, I felt pain in my leg...

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!" I scream.

Seeing blood in the dog's mouth was my cue to get out of there.

"Call the police!" The man yelled as I hobbled into the car with the dog still attached.

I kicked the dog off with my other leg and slammed the door. Quickly starting the car, I sped out of there. Looking in the mirror, I saw the dog running after me. Then a car speeding behind me... crap.

Jenny's POV

Ma'am, Frank Varques was seen at a dog park with Alexis... or should I say Lexi. I see he has changed her name from Isabella then to Lexi.

Find him! Get my baby back!

We are trying. A man with his dog is following him. The dog bit his leg and it is bleeding. He should not be able to walk for now.

Just get Alexis!

Okay, I will keep you updated.

I hung the phone up with the officer. I need Alexis back. He will hurt her...

Lexi's POV

I was in the dark trunk and Jazz was sitting in the corner of the trunk whimpering.

"You're okay baby." I softly say although I'm not sure about it.

When she whimpered, I was surprised because I thought she was left. She must have jumped in the trunk.

As I petted Jazz, she calmed down but I was still frightened. Then I am shoved to one side of the trunk. He made a really sharp turn, so he must have someone following us. Please, catch up and don't give up!

Frank's POV

The man was still following me but while I had to stop, he got his dog back in his car.

"JUST GIVE UP!" I yell as I was speeding down the road.

I had to do something and fast. Quickly, I make a sharp turn. Seriously, give it up dude!

All of a sudden, I feel a bang on the side of my car.

"What the hell?!?!?" I scream as I notice the damage.

Speeding faster, I heard sirens.

"SHIT!" I yell.

Knowing I have to do something, I turn onto empty roads until I reach a gravel road. Driving onto it, police are following me but the man left. The pain in my leg was becoming hard to handle but I kept on.

After a while driving down the gravel road, I started to feel drowsy. I remember the dog bite on my leg and it hurts like hell. My eyes started to fall but I kept them open. I had to get away from the police. I can't lose Lexi again.

Then, I felt my eyes close and it went black.

Lexi's POV

All of a sudden, I was flipped upside down in the trunk. I hold Jazz close to me so she wouldn't bounce around. He crashed the car. Then I heard sirens, I'm going to be free.

"Alexis?" Someone yelled out.

"Help! I'm in the trunk!" I yelled as loud as I could so he could hear me.

"Is it just you?" He yelled back.

"I have a dog in here. Frank is in the front." I yelled excited that I was saved.

"Okay, I will get Frank in the car." He yelled back to me.

"Okay!" I yelled as I waited for my freedom.

I didn't hear screaming or struggling from Frank... It was silent. Did he DIE?

"Is he okay?" I yelled from the trunk worried.

"Um... he will be." He said confused on why I care if he is okay.

A wave of relief flew over me when I heard those words. Now I just have to wait in here.

After waiting a couple minutes, the car is flipped back over. Waiting for the trunk to open, I hold on to Jazz. She started whimpering but I calmed her down by petting her head.

*pop*

The trunk opened and I saw bright light fill the dark trunk. My eyes sting from the light but I still enjoyed seeing the bright light.

"Are you okay?" An officer asks me.

"Yes." I say as I climb out of the trunk with Jazz still in my hands.

"Okay, we're going to take you to the station then home." He said as I walked with him to the car.

I followed him towards the police car and got inside the car. He got in and we headed to the police sation. Finally, I'm free from him.

"Your mother is very worried about you." The man said.

"I thought she was kidnapped by Mike." I said confused.

"Yes, but she got away and is looking for you now." He said.

"Does she know I'm here?" I asked him.

"Yes, I notified her." He said.

"Okay, thank you."I said as I folded my hands together and gently set then on Jazz.

He smiled and kept driving. I couldn't wait to get to see my mother... I miss her so much.

---------------
Please vote, comment, and follow.