Tests : Chapter 25

Lexi's POV

After answering the questions, the officer let Frank take us to the hospital for the tests. I could tell Frank was terrified to hear about the tests.

"We're here." Frank said nervously.

We all exited the truck and walked towards the hospital doors. Entering the doors, a lady smiled at us.

"Welcome, what can I do for you?" She asked Frank.

"Uh, tests for Lexi and Isabella Varques." Frank answered.

"Oh okay. Go ahead and take a seat in the waiting room. We will be right with you!" She answered.

"Thank you." Frank replied and we all went to the waiting room and sat.

We all sat in the waiting room and waited for our time.

"Lexi and Isabella." A nurse called out from a door.

We got up and Frank got up along with us.

"Isabella, could you step on this scale?" The nurse asked Isabella.

Isabella stepped on the scale and I peeked at the number. Only 85 pounds...

"Okay, Lexi?" She said to me hinting me to step on the scale.

Stepping on the scale, I was afraid to look down but I did. 93 pounds...

"Okay, over here girls." She said walking down the hall.

"Lexi, Isabella." She said pointing to different rooms.

This was it... Frank would have to choose...

Isabella went into her room and I went into mine. Looking back, Frank followed Isabella in... wow. Thanks DAD.

"Okay, the doctor will be with you soon." The nurse said before she left the room.

The room was silent with no one in it. Just me twiddling with my thumbs.

"Okay, Lexi." A woman said walking into the room.

I smiled at her and she continued.

"We are doing some tests... we will start with with some regular checkup exams." She said grabbing some weird instrument thingy.

She shoved some thing in my ears and looked into my eyes and stuff but I wasn't paying attention. I was thinking about how Frank chose to go with Isabella instead of me. I was the one who was just found... not her. Yes, I love Isabella but Frank is pushing my buttons.

"Okay, last test." The doctor said all of a sudden.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You'll have to pee in this cup." She said handing me a small cup with a sealed lid.

I think I looked at her a little funny by the way she answered me next.

"Bathroom is at the end of the hall. Just go right. And just set the cup in the box that is marked." She answered smiling.

I nodded and followed her directions to the bathroom. Walking in, I opened the door and turned the light on. I locked the door and went to do this test...

After a minute or so, I finished and put it in the little box thing she told me to put it in. Walking out of the bathroom, I saw Frank out in the hallway. Must have been waiting for his favorite daughter... you know not me.

"Oh, Lexi." Frank said looking in my direction.

I ignored him and walked back to my room. Once I was in it, I saw the doctor had left. Sitting on the bed, the door opened and I saw Frank...

"Lexi, how is it going?" He asked.

"Not like you care." I answered angrily.

"Lexi, I do care." He answered.

Rolling my eyes, I ignored him. He looked at me confused and knew I wanted my space. Finally, he left and probably went to check on his favorite.

"Lexi, we got the test results back." She said to me.

"Okay, shoot." I answered smiling at her.

"Wellll, everything is normal except your weight and one more thing..." She replied.

"And that is?" I asked not really too worried.

"The urine test showed that you're pregnant." She answered.

Hearing those words, the room started spinning and my face felt hot but I couldn't faint. If I fainted the doctor would 100% tell Frank.

"Um, okay. Instead of you telling him... can I tell him at my home. I want it to be private." I asked shocked and nervous.

"No problem." She said smiling then walking out of the room.

Shit, if I'm pregnant then Isabella probably is too. I can't be pregnant though, it didn't happen too many times...

Isabella's POV

Frank was in my room the most of the time and I felt bad knowing Lexi is alone in her room. I wish I could go hang out with her but I'm still waiting for results.

"I'll be back." Frank said before going out the door.

Finally! I hope he goes to check on Lexi. As I waited in silence for the results, I looked around at the posters hanging on the wall.

Is it normal?

Are your eating habits healthy?

Trust me, it was boring. Poor Lexi had to do that the whole time. The door clicked and in walked Frank.

"Hey." He said as he walked over to the bed I was sitting on.

I was confused and kind of angry he came back here.

"Go back to Lexi!" I demanded.

"She wants to be alone." He said defensively.

"Okay." I said knowing that wasn't true.

Waiting for the doctor, she finally came in with the results.

"Okay, Isabella." She said leaning against the counter.

"Yeah?" I questioned.

"Your all normal but you're underweight." She said which made me relieved.

Weight lifted off my shoulders, hearing those words.

"Okay, thank you." I said to her.

"Also Lexi was underweight too, so you just have to make sure they gain some weight." The doctor said to Frank.

"Will do, thank you." Frank answered her.

Frank and I got up from the bed and went to Lexi's room.

-------------
Please vote, comment, and follow.