Already 2?

The months flew by and Tali grew more and more each day. Her second birthday arrived and everyone was excited to throw the little girl a birthday party. Abby more than anyone. Over the past two years Tali had successfully wrapped everyone around her little fingers.

"Abba?" Tali squealed. Jumping on Tony and Ziva's bed.

"Shh tateleh, Abba is still sleeping." Ziva said walking out of the closet and lifting up her small daughter.

"Sorry Ima." Tali whispered.

"It is okay Tali. Abba will be awake soon." Ziva assured her.

"I hope so. He makes yummy pancakes." Tali said excitedly.

"I sure do sweetheart." Tony said walking into the kitchen.

"Abba!" Tali yelled running into his arms.

Tony laughed. Engulfing her in a fight hug.

"Happy birthday sweetheart." He whispered in her ear.

"Ima said you would be up soon." Tali said happily.

"Well as usual Ima was right." Tony laughed grabbing Ziva's waist.

"Good morning sweet cheeks." He said kissing her forehead.

"Good morning Tony." Ziva said happily.

"Pancakes!" Tali demanded. "Hurry so we can go see Pa." Ziva smiled. Gibbs wanted to be called grandpa but Tali changed his mind by calling him pa.

"He's going to come over today for your birthday Tali. So is Aunt Abby, Uncle Tim and Aunt Delilah, Gramps and Uncle Jimmy and Brena, and Victoria is coming to play with you." Tony told her. Smiling as her big brown eyes lit up.

"We can all play." Tali decided

"Yes you can. No run along tateleh while Abba and I make you some pancakes." Ziva told the small child, laughing as she slipped off Tony's knee and ran up the stairs.

"Tony I got a new shirt for Tali to ware tonight." Ziva said slowly as she got the box of bisquick.

"Oh cool. Want me to get her dressed?" Tony asked.

"Yes the bag is on the counter." Ziva said watching him intently.

"Oh pink she's gonna love it." Tony chuckled.

"Yes she will." Ziva whispered as Tony read the shirt.

"# 1 Big Sister . Ziva?" Tony turned to her. "You're? What? We're having another baby?" Tony asked happily. Ziva smiled and nodded.

"Yes Tony." Ziva said as he wrapped his arms around her and spun her around.

"This is great. I can't wait to tell the team." Tony said.

"That is what the shirt is for Tony. I wonder how long it will take them to notice." Ziva giggled.

"They are federal agents. I'm sure they'll notice immediately." Tony chuckled. Pouring the batter on the pan.

"True." Ziva said grabbing a plate to put Tali's pancakes on.

"Do you think Tali will be happy?" Ziva asked Tony.

"Surely she will. She will have someone to play with. It will be fine sweetcheeks. Don't worry." Tony told her

"Okay Tony." Ziva said setting Tali's breakfast on the table and calling to her in Hebrew.