Tel Aviv

Ziva sat in her parents old home. Awaiting Tony's arrival. His last message said. I'll come to you. She knew that was exactly what he was going to do.

She could not deny she was happy that he was coming. For she had missed him a great deal. It had been almost a year since they had seen each other. She sat there.

Remembering her life with Tony DiNozzo. Once her thoughts drifted to Paris. Her cheeks burned bright crimson, as she remembered their passionate nights. She believed even if they were never to see each other again, they still had Paris.

After a twelve hour flight, Tony had finally made it to Israel. He was tired, he tried to sleep on the plane but his anxiousness to see Ziva kept him awake. Tony knew where Ziva would be, the same place he found her at last time.

He drove until he saw the familiar house. He walked up the steps and right as soon as he got to the door, it opened. Meeting those chocolate brown eyes he'd missed so much.

"Ziva." He breathed.

"I did not think I would see you again." She said softly.

"Can't get rid of me that easily sweet cheeks." Tony said wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her into a tight hug.

"I have missed you Tony." Ziva tells him.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you." He told her, she lead him into the house showed him where to put his things.

"How long are you here for?" She asked.

"Gibbs gave me a week. Evidentially I've been acting differently since you left. They keep trying this intervention thing. Abby even locked me in her lab." He told her honesty.

He could see the regret and sorrow in her eyes. He knew she did not wish to hurt him, but to just heal herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two days have passed and all Tony could thing about was the last time that he and Ziva were able to be alone. That was Paris. As he lays with her tucked under his arm, watching a James Bond movie. His thumb rubbing circles on the back of her hand.

"What are you thinking about?" Ziva asked him.

"You." He said, to this she blushed, narrowing her eyes.

"What about me?" she asked.

"About Paris." Was all he said as he crashed his lips to hers.

He halfway expected her to push him away, or hit him. But she just pulled him closer and eagerly kissed him back. Tony rolled on his side, bringing Ziva closer to him. As the kiss intensified Tony picked her up bridal style and carried her to the bed.

"Are you sure?" He asked her

"Yes." She said capturing him into another kiss.