The Honeymoon

Ziva stared out the window of the plane and smiled. She was on her way somewhere with her husband.

She smiled to herself. Husband. That is what she now gets to call Tony for the rest of her life.

Tony looked over at Ziva and noticed she was smiling.

"What are you thinking about sweet cheeks?" He asked taking her hand in his.

"About all of this." She said softly.

"I can't wait to get to the hotel." Tony said happily.

"And where is the hotel?" Ziva asked sweetly.

"Not telling." He said kissing her cheek.

"Tony." She whined.

"Ask all you want. You can't break me." He chuckled.

"Oh really?" She asked in a seductive voice.

Tony looked at her nervously. He knew she could if she really wanted to.

"Don't try." He said causing her to laugh.

"Fine." She said giving him a sweet kiss.

"I can't believe we get to meet her soon." Tony said placing his hand on her belly.

"She is kicking me right now." Ziva mused.

"I see." Tony chuckled.

"Aria Grace. She probably has the simplest name out of them." Ziva said with a smile.

"Definitely the shortest. But just as much meaning. After your brother and my mother." He said softly.

"I love it. I am glad you picked that because one I love it and I had no idea what to name her." Ziva said happily.

"Any time Ziva." He said kissing her head.

"But remember this is the last time." She said seriously.

"Yes dear." Tony said wrapping his arm around her.

"Passengers please buckle your seat belts the flight to Paris is about to land." The flight attendant said.

Tony tried to cover Ziva's ears before she heard it but she punched him due to the fact that he startled her.

"Ow!" Tony complained.

"What do you expect to happen when you jump on me and grab my head?" Ziva demanded.

"Sorry Zi, I was just trying to keep it a secret." Tony said softly.

"Paris, I love Paris." Ziva said taking his hand.

"I know. Surprise." Tony said with a smile.

"Technically it was a surprise all the way to Paris." She said.

"I guess you're right." Tony said. The plane landed and he grabbed their bags.

They hopped in a cab and were soon at their hotel. The same hotel they stayed in all those years ago.

"Tony I can help you. You look ridiculous." Ziva said laughing as Tony tried to carry all their bags.

"Just grabs the door sweet cheeks." Tony said.

Ziva shook her head.

"Alright." She said opening the door to their hotel room. 

"I hope you like it as much as you did last time." Tony said setting their bags down.

"This. This is the same room?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yeah. I wanted to come back to where we first showed each other that we love one another." Tony said wrapping his arms around her waist.