Chapter 6

AERIAL POV

I woke up to the sun and Riley watching cartoons and eating waffles.

Riley: well good morning sunshine

I laughed at this little girl. She is so adorable and funny. I was happy to be friends with her. I also hated what she saw last night between Steph and I.

Aerial: good morning to you too little miss sunshine.

Curry came in and walked right by me without saying a word. Was he mad that I fell asleep and didn't continue to do what we was doing last night.

Riley: daddy you are either rude or mad....you didn't even tell me and Aerial good morning.

Steph: good morning Riley now go upstairs and get your bags. Your mother is on her way and I don't want to hear her mouth.

The fuck wrong with this nigga? Riley just huffed and went to pack her bags. I needed to see what was his problem and fast because ion tolerate disrespect at all.

Aerial: watsup with you?

Steph: nothing just tired.

Aerial: is it because I fell asleep last night and we didn't finish our make out session?

He laughed and smacked his leg drinking on his orange juice and keeping his eyes on the television.

Steph: Never! That wasn't even nothing to me.

I jumped and my heart fell to my feet. I felt like last night was special but for him it was "nothing" now I'm heated.

Aerial: well damn you could had fooled me. Dick was hard as a brick and you was groaning and moaning like a little bitch and I was just touching and kissing on you.

Steph: you know what. Fuck you !

Aerial: that will never happen. I'm leaving , don't even bother texting me later. Ass hole!

Steph: whore! Thought you was going to play me! Get the fuck out!!

I slammed the door! I didn't even know what the fuck he was talking about. I was half way down the drive way when I realized I left my damn phone. Shit! I didn't wanna go back but I have no choice now. I knocked and rang the doorbell. The locks clicked and he opened the door standing there looking sexy as fuck while he had his Anger face on.

Steph: fuck you want?

Aerial: I'm just here getting my phone!

Steph: Ohhhhh and your little boyfriend called just a few seconds ago your "forever" the same nigga that called when you was sleep last night.

I stood there soaking up everything he said and realize why he was so upset! Forever was my bestfriend name in my phone. I knew I didn't have a damn boyfriend.

Aerial: lols oh I see! You think forever is my boyfriend....dumbie that's my Bestfriend name. she been that name in my phone for years.

He stood there looking dumb and very sorry.

Steph: uh...Aerial I'm truly sorry I didn't know.

Aerial: save it, for you to think Ima whore and would play some one I care about then that's your problem. Give me my damn phone so I can leave.

Steph: Aerial I'm sorry I just didn't know what to expect....

I just stood there with my hand out waiting for him to hand me my phone. Instead he pulled me in and shut the door. Slamming my body against the wall and kissing on my neck. I started to release my attitude and loosen up. He quickly stuck his tongue in my mouth and stuck his hands in my pants rubbing on my clit. I know he felt the wetness cause he mumbled against my neck.

Steph: damn girl you flooding down there.

I just moaned and bit my bottom lip from getting to loud. He picked me up and pulled my pants all the way down sliding me up against the wall for support he wrapped his hands around my thighs. Before he put his  head down there he looked in my eyes and said sorry. He shoved his face and tongue right in. I arched my back at the pleasure he was giving me. His tongue flicked quickly over my clit while his left hand played with my Breast and nipple. I was seconds away from cuming in his mouth but I didn't release. He squeezed my Breast hard and mumbled against my pussy making vibration. My toes begin to curl and my eyes rolled back in my head.

Steph: release it Aerial damn!

He said that so seductive and looked sexy as fuck.

Aerial: I can't Bae fuck!

When I said that he took two fingers ramming them in me. I yelled and moaned.

Steph: shut the fuck up before you wake my daughter.

I love the way he talked reckless to me. I was starting to shake so I knew what time it was.

Aerial: shhhhh ahh Bae I'm cuming!

Steph: cum in daddy mouth!

I released all my juices on his face and mouth. My helpless body was tired and I couldn't move. He cleaned me up and dropped me back on my feet. My knees was so weak I couldn't stand and ended up collapsing on the floor. I just whine like a little baby and he laughed and picked me up setting me on the couch.

Steph: Aerial

Aerial: yes. I said still catching air to talk.

Steph: you forgive me?

Aerial: fuck yes!

He threw my phone and got up and went to the kitchen. I just sat there until my eyes start to shut. Finally I was falling asleep.

😩😩😩😩😩😩 y'all didn't expect that from them! Ooooeeee child. Next chapter focusing on there career.