Chapter 10

AERIAL POV

Steph was on the plane back and I was very excited. I had so much planned and I wanted to let him know about the threats. Maybe he would know who they coming from.

~😘forever😘~ bitchh I'm landing in 2 hours

I read her message and instantly jumped up and down texting her back.

~me~ turn up hoe!!!!!

I didn't know I would have two special people coming to the airport for me!

~😘forever😘~ hide your man and hide your kids cause a bad bitch is Finna land.

I laughed at her dumb ass and thought ain't this hoe suppose to be on airplane mode. When she not suppose to be on airplane mode she is and when she suppose to be on it she not.

~me~ bitchhhh get on airplane mode before you won't be landing.

~😘forever😘~ damn😐 right ttyl😊

I looked at it and smiled. She is so silly. Now that I  have company coming I need to get fine. Plus I plan on taking us out to dinner. I pulled out my outfit for tonight and hopped in the shower. Getting ready for this wonderful night.

MADISON POV

I'm about to come here and fuck some shit up with my bestie. I missed this hoe like crazy...being in Murfreesboro alone kills me. Our plans kinda got twisted when she got on this aau team but since her ass is grown now I'm sure that's over with. I looked in my mirror fixing my edges. I felt this white nigga kept looking at me. Like he knew me or something. I turned my neck and said may I help you.

Klay: yes you may.

Madison: with what cause I'm not opera Winfrey and damn sure not dr. Phil skimpy ass head. So what do you want?

Klay: to get an drink with you. Maybe even get your name and number. I'm Klay... Klay Thompson.

When he said that...I took the attitude out of me and founded the sexy in me! Good lawd he was fine but damn.

Madison: I'm sorry klay and my name is MADISON. But you can call me maddie.

Klay: well maddie what is your move.

Madison: visiting my Bestfriend. Her name is Aerial but I call her mermaid when I'm being ratchet.

Klay: lol I like your personality.

Madison: thanks

Klay: well here's my number text me sometime.

I let him put his number in my phone. I couldn't wait to tell aerial about my Mack game. The loud ass women came on the mic telling us we were about to land and I got hype!

STEPH POV

the lady said we was about to land and I was excited. I couldn't wait to see my baby.

~😍❣bae😍❣~ my best friend is coming over so be prepared and I'm taking us out for dinner.

I was wondering who her friend was. I turned to klay and he was already gone talking to some girl. He finished talking to her and made his way over to me.

Steph: who was that?

Klay: Madison, she here visiting her bestie.

Steph: awwww mane she talking about aerial. She just text and told me.

Klay: damnnnn we lucky

Steph: I'll hit you up later stupid ass!

Klay: ight