Chapter 30

October 1st

WEDDING DAY

Wedding days are usually...peaceful and happy right? Well this wedding is what you can call live and ratchet, but to them it's just as peaceful and happy!

KLAY POV

Today is my big ASS day!! I'm getting married to Madison. I was nervous as hell when I proposed because we was at red lobster and she was going off on me...I was so nervous I just stood up and popped the question and she instantly changed her attitude like she did when we first met and that was again the best night of my life. Steph was my best man of course, despite the dumb ass decisions he made I still love him as my brother and I had to tell him that because he start to do drugs and feel like nobody wanted to accept him. Kate had his back all the way except that one time she did a song with big Sean....worst mistake but they got over it and now they damn near about to walk down the aisle. Aerial of course is Madison maid of honor. She still with Jaylon and to be real that nigga almost just like a brother to me. Him and steph even bond together and I'm proud of steph for that.

Steph: man today is your big day you ready!!

Klay: nervous as hell. I know she love me but what if she freezes and run out on me!

Jaylon: Madison freeze? Shiddddd long as I known Madison she never froze on nobody even when we was back in Brownsville.

Steph: wait so you knew Madison since teenage years?

Jaylon: yeah! Me and aerial dated until her family left and moved to California. I honestly didn't think I would ever hear from neither of them again. Until one day I bumped into Madison in Murfreesboro and it went from there.

Klay: awwwwwe man you can tell me about Madison old ways then! Lol she never told me.

Jaylon: nahhhhh I'll leave that for her. I still don't wanna be on her bad side.

Steph&klay: true!

Steph: well let's get ready fellas.

MADISON POV

Aerial: bitch calm down! You know klay ain't gone change his mind. That mane ain't never did you wrong and I can say he bout the only one I like to call brother outta all niggas you dated.

Madison: I know I know. But what if karma comes around and bite me in the ass for treating all my past niggas wrong.

Aerial: lol well in that case were my karma at.

Madison: don't wanna bust your bubble but steph was your karma.

Aerial: fuck you! I thought fatdaddy was my karma.

Madison: ooooeee bitch lol we ain't seen him in forever....I bet he look a mess.

Aerial: please don't talk none of my ex's up I'm grateful and blessed steph and Jaylon get along.

Madison: true. Well after this little talk I'm ready bitch!!

Aerial: that's what I'm talking about...so what song you walking down the aisle to?

Madison: whatever the di give me! Long as daddy know how to keep up.

Aerial: now you know daddy ain't got no rhythm.

Madison: lol ahah you crazy.

ROCHELLE POV

Madison: momma help me get this zipped up:

Rochelle: suck in your gut.

Aerial: lmao....fat ass.

Rochelle: hey!