Chapter 27

STEPH POV

Waking up to aerial naked on top of me was the best way to wake up. My phone was going off, someone had been blowing me up. So I decided to check it.

~😌💛R.Rose😍💙~ good morning  Mr. Steph😘

~🏈🏀sports.center🎥~ we would love to interview you and klay.

~😈splash brother💦~ let's take aerial and Madison out.

~😘👸🏾mom~ congratulations son, I wasn't able to tell you because you left so quick.

~🏀coach💦~ great work guys I'm very proud of y'all. Picture taking today at 3 be there or be benched for next season.

I looked at the time and it was 10. I quickly got up and packed my stuff up. As much as I hate to wake aerial up I had to.

Steph: baeeee

I started smacking her ass. She moved around then I took my finger and slid it inside her.

Aerial: mmmmm don't hurt yourself

I started laughing cause she was still sleeping so I sped up my pace and gripped her thigh. Her eyes popped open and she threw her head back.

Aerial: ahh ste- I mean daddy.

I took my finger outta her and started back packing.

Aerial: what the fuck steph!!

Steph: I did that to wake you up and so you wouldn't be cranky. I have to leave we have a photo shoot already at 3 and if you haven't noticed were still in Cleveland.

Aerial: Oh shit, well my room and stuff with Madison. Where my clothes.

Steph: hell if I know

Aerial: bitchh!

Steph: what the fuck you just call me?

Aerial: papi

Steph: aw thought so, well Ima have to take the jet.

Aerial: well we all taking the jet.

Steph: go get them then. Ian Finna be benched cause of you and Madison.

Aerial: ewww fix your attitude before I fix it for you.

She left out the room and i text roni back. I hope I can keep this at a friend level nothing more.

AERIAL POV

I walked through the door seeing klay and Madison all under the covers and my stomach started turning.

Aerial: ewwww get the fuck up!

Madison: bitchh its 10 in the morning.

Aerial: ok and we gotta get back to Oakland. We have a business to run and klay have to be at a photo shoot at 3 and if he ain't there then he gets benched next season.

Klay: shit!!

He got up but stumbled and grabbed his head.

Madison: hang over like a motherfucker ain't it.

Klay: Bae stop yelling ok. Get your bags packed we have to go.

Madison: but I wasn't yelling.

I quickly packed my bags and threw on some joggers and a tank. I'll shower when I get to my house. I text steph mom to see was she going to keep star or did I need to come get her, I really missed my little munchkin. After two hours everybody was ready to go klay was still slump and steph was on that damn phone. I checked us out and we all got inside the Tahoe and headed to the jet.