Chapter 26

STEPH POV

Aerial-how the fuck could they suspend draymond!
Steph-calm down Bae
Aerial-I am calm, it's just fucking crazy how the league is setup
Steph-I'm missing you and all you can do is talk about the game. Where is my baby?
Aerial-sleep so don't talk and wake her up.
Steph-can't wait til she start talking.
Aerial-me too.... But I don't want her to grow up so fast tho. She's already 7 months....my baby is getting way to big and the older she gets the more she look like you!
Steph-twins ikr....I love y'all so much
Aerial-we love you too baby.
Steph-so y'all coming for game six right?
Aerial-of course and what the fuck is wrong with you? You've been playing horrible.
Steph- my shoulder is really killing me Bae, I'm not telling anyone because I'm waiting after the finals to get surgery.
Aerial-ohhhh Bae, why the hell you keep this in so long.
Steph- I wanna finish the season out and hopefully be ready for next season..
Aerial-Steph don't fuck yourself up, came so far to end up back as an injured pointless point guard. Just take some time babe...I'm right here all the way and so is star.

Every time she talk like that I get excited and feel this feeling about her. A feeling to make me go get a fucking ring and marry her. I couldn't see her with someone else. Shit would hurt me a lot but I need to get some rest for next game Thursday.

Steph- baby you keep talking like that and we going to get married.
Aerial- what's the hold up?
Steph-your serious?
Aerial- duhhh...we not going nowhere and we been through so much and we have a beautiful daughter together. My family loves you and your family loves me so why not?
Steph- we going to talk more about this soon. I need some rest for game night. Ima play my hardest for you.
Aerial-in the lord will.... And do it for the team and fans, but I'm your #1 fan so yea lol.
Steph-lol night babe love you
Aerial-love you more.
Steph-kiss star for me...
Aerial-I will
Steph-bye sexy
Aerial-bye Handsome, see you tomorrow.
Steph-k

I hung up the phone and decided to get some shut eye.

KLAY POV

Madison just FaceTime me and letting me know that the sex of our baby would be a surprise. This girl love playing but that's what I love the most about her. I should be resting but instead I'm icing my wrist and looking at tv. Eventually I started falling asleep.

NEXT DAY....

STEPH POV

The fans was crazy in Cleveland. I guess because we can be winning another championship. I'm hoping we can pull this off tonight and green is back so we about to go in.

Klay: look at that girl...

Steph: where?

Klay: nigga with the yellow shirt and really short blue shorts on.

Steph: damn she fine!

Klay: ikr but that's a Hoe digger all the way...I think she want you.

Steph: she look like a one night fun.

Klay: you still ain't learned your fucking lesson. When aerial leave you for a man that will treat her like the queen she is...ill be calling him my brother and telling you how dumb you are.

Steph: mane fuck you I was just playing.

Klay: thinking about that shit now.

Steph: whatever let's just get in here.

We walked into the arena and I was thinking about what Klay said. I need to pull my shit together before someone take aerial and star away from me. She mean a lot to me. These hoes just fun for a night but aerial is forever fun in my life and forever love in my heart.