Chapter 1

It's Monday and I'm stuck in the car on my way to aau practice.

Stefani: Aerial why you have those ear plugs in

She just won't let me be

Aerial: I'm just getting prepared for practice mom

The car slows down and I get out to step inside the gym. I Walk around and see nobody here but the one and only Stephen Curry.

Steph: I see your early watsup?

Aerial: I get here early to pray and do some extra shooting around to get the feel you know.

Steph: ha! I see why your one of the most outrageous players , how many points did you have last game?

I laughed to myself knowing that I was the best.

Aerial: 42 pts, 12 assists, and 8 rebounds. Nothing major.

Steph: pleaseee! You took the whole team on your back against the bad ass cold blooded killer Jasmine Clark

I rolled my eyes at the sound of her name. The girl was an killer but I didn't want to hear about her knowing I could be better.

Aerial: whatever

I just put my beats Back in and grabbed a ball. Steph must had saw the attitude in me and thought about fixing it. He come up to me and snatches the ball.

Aerial: what the freak man!

Steph: hey. Watsup with you and jasmine?

Aerial: watsup with you and Lebron better yet the men who put you away from a ring....WESTBROOK!

Steph: that's deep

Aerial: just like that you understand!

Steph: tell me

Aerial: I know I can be just as better as her..... But my family wasn't always rich. So I taught myself everything I know, with the help of God.

Steph: ohhhh I see, well if you feel this way....do something about it.

Aerial: why you think I'm here every day at 7 in the morning.

He just grabbed my hand and told me to look at him.

Steph: don't beat yourself up... I will love to help you become this legendary player, but it take time and most importantly a better attitude.

Aerial: OMG! Thanks thanks thanks!

Steph: Now let's get to work.

😩😩😩 lord what you think the chef and lil chef about to make up in this kitchen. Are y'all ready for the heat 🔥or nah🤔 KEEP IN MIND IM A NEW AND VERY YOUNG WRITER. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME DOING THIS. ITS MY SUMMER BREAK AND I THOUGHT ABOUT TRYING SOMETHING OUT FOR ONCE. Thanks😊