Chapter 15

DEEJAH POV

Deejah: vonte get your dusty ass out this car and come in!

Vonte: for what hell.

Deejah: bitchh! Cause I said so got damnit!

He got out the car and slammed my door. I was a second away from whooping his ass in this parking lot. I needed to bring these motherfuckers face to face so I can know what the fuck is going on. I opened the door and she was still standing there.

Deejah: now vonte do you know her?

Vonte: uhh uh uh

Deejah: bitchh get it out!!!

Vonte: yeah.... I know her, but we ain't never fucked off.

I knew he was lying, so I took my left hand and bitchh slapped his ass.

Vonte: what the hell!! Bae what I do?

Deejah: tell another motherfucking lie!

Worker: ummm ma'am your order is ready.

Deejah: thanks keep it right there Ima little busy.

Random girl: Vonte stop lying we fucked off many times....you have a child and it's yours. Remember my name? Akila!

Deejah: okay. I know you now, bitchh your come up was some serious.

Akila: anyway. I would love for you to see your daughter sometimes.

I was hurt but mostly mad! This nigga been playing me this whole time. I've been nothing but good to his broke helpless ass. I have to let him go right now.

Deejah: good! Vonte we done. have her to buy some food for you and you can ride with her where ever she going. I'll have all your shit outside and don't be a dumb ass my brothers still here and they don't mind getting dirty. Have a nice life punk ass.

I grabbed my food and headed to the car. I wasn't about to cry over a nothing ass nigga. It's time for me to get on my shit and I mean seriously.

STEPH POV

I was on the elevator heading towards the room. I was hoping that I would bump into aerial on my way here. The elevator stopped and I got off. It was this girl walking in front of me. Damn she had a fat ass and I knew that walk from somewhere.

Aerial: are you going to stare or come talk to me.

Steph: awwww I knew it was you. Lol baby can we talk?

Aerial: I'm not leaving Steph but I don't need anymore secrets so when we go home I want us to put everything on the table.

Steph: deal!

Aerial: now I need you to come handle something.

She grabbed me and took me into a empty room. Locked the door and threw me on the bed.

Aeria: If I'm about to have a baby I need for you to help prepare me and work my muscles down there.

I was just laying there turned on about this whole situation. I was about to fuck this girl up. Sorry daddy baby but I'm about to be in your space.

Steph: come here girl!

I raised her skirt up and started feasting on her. Damn I missed this!

AERIAL POV

aerial: ahhhhhh steph right there!!

When I thought about what I said I knew I messed up. I tried to get up but he pulled me back by my waist. Damn!

Step: now I gotta teach you a lesson.

He smacked my ass and pulled my hair. I was so turned on by this I was coming close to my climax.

Aerial: Bae I'm sorr-

He cut me off by slamming in me hard. I was screaming and breathing heavily.

Steph: shut the fuck up before I make you!

Aerial: i-i can't !

He was pounding me non-stop deep hard strokes. I was so close from cumin I tighten up around him.

Steph: mmmm gurh let go!!

I just let go and everything came out. I was shaking like crazy. I couldn't take it anymore. He haven't nutted and I know he was holding it in. I got something for his ass. I started throwing it back on him and I knew he couldn't handle this.

Steph: FUCK AERIAL! Keep going.

Aerial: you like that daddy?

Steph: mmmm hell yah! SHIT BAE!

He smacked my ass. I stopped and pushed him on the hospital couch. I got on top of him and started twerkin on it. The look on his face I knew he was about to bust. So was I, for the 3rd time.

Steph: AERIAAALLL!!

Aerial: daddy Im about to cum!!

Steph: ahhhhhhh!!! FUCK!

He nutted right in me and I came seconds after him. We just sat there trying to rejuvenate. I finally hopped off his man hood and damn near fell. My legs was tired and weak.

Steph: you gone need a walker.

Aerial: lol i know right.

I straighten my clothes back up and he fixed his pants and belt and we walked out the room. Not realizing we had the bed fucked up, there was a group of people outside the door. I knew they heard us especially me. I just kept walking by them with a smirk. I always wanted to do that.

Aerial: Bae they staring at us.

Steph: fuck them. I don't care hell let them put that in the media.

We laughed together and talked about how we needed a vacation soon. I'm really starting to feel like Steph is the one.

STEPH POV

we walked in the room and all her sisters was here and her dad. I start to get nervous and feeling bad after what we just did. Thinking about it I smirked to myself.

Aerial: everyone this is steph. He is my boyfriend and I want y'all to treat him like family. We bringing a bundle of joy into this world and I want peace for him or her. Steph this is my sister Katie and deejah, my mother Stefani of course you know and the best for last my father James.

Steph: hey how y'all doing?

Katie: good

Deejah: straight

Stefani: I'm wonderful sweet heart.

James: I'm doing good son.

I took a seat and James came and sat by me while the ladies caught up on aerial life and her pregnancy.

James: now I wanted to break your neck when I first saw you but the look in my daughter eyes show that she is in love.

I laughed to myself. That look in her eyes after what we just did I know what it was.

James: so I expect you to treat her and my grandchild right. I'm already updated on that you have another child Riley right.

Steph: yes sir

James: well handle your business and I don't need no more shit outta you and your past relationship.

Steph: on my word sir this will never happen again. I love your daughter a lot and I plan on making her my wife but it's steps and I'm willing to fall through them good and bad. I would love to be apart of this family.

James: yeah I like to hear that. Welcome to the family son.

He shook my hand and I feel relieved. I need to talk to my people and discuss to them about the new baby. Right now Ima just enjoy my time with my family in law. I feel the peace coming again.

😊😊😊😊😊 sweet sweet sweet! Love and family!! Y'all know it's about to be crazy next chapter tho. Something always flip!
😱😱😱😱😱