Chapter 8

AERIAL POV

Steph: wake up sleepy head.

I was 1.0 seconds away from slapping the fuck outta steph. I was dreaming about me making my buzzer beater and winning the game. I opened my eyes and clenched my jaws.

Aerial: steph your yellow ass better have some food cooked if your waking me up.

Steph: actually...I do. I'm also waking you up to let you know I'll be leaving tonight for my game in Miami.

Aerial: OMG nooooo! What the fuck I'm supposed to do while your gone.

Steph: stay here, go to practice, spend time with your family I never hear about you and them.

He was actually right. I haven't spent no time with them at all. I turned 18 and kinda vanished on them. Apparently they wasn't worried about me because they didn't even bother calling.

Aerial: guess I'll go up to the restaurant today. When you come back you owe me big time.

Steph: I got you Bae. Now get up and give big papa some kisses.

I got up and was about to kiss him but realize I had morning breathe , I jumped outta bed and went to brush my teeth. After finishing that I limped quickly over to Steph for my kisses. I was sore from my game last night and not to mention steph stick and move punishment he gave me.

Steph: Bae you ight?

Aerial: motherfucker....you know I'm not.

Steph: that's what big daddy D do to you.

I laughed and smacked his head hard As fuck. I didn't realize he had a haircut until I felt the slickness on his head.

Aerial: that boy got choppedddd!!

Steph: mane forget you.

Aerial: awwwwn Bae don't be like that.

I sat on his lap and kissed his cheek then his lips. I slid my tongue in his mouth and deepened the kiss. His hand roamed up my shirt and pinched my nipple. I moaned and then bit his lip.

Steph: mmmm girl you must want another repeat from last night.

I quickly jumped outta his lap and shook my head no.

Aerial: noooo you have to go. Did you leave me a key.

Steph: yes it's a spare key in the top dresser.

I looked in there and saw a key and some of my clothes.

Aerial: does this mean I'm welcomed to stay here.

Steph: does that mean I'm welcomed to slide up in that.

He must thought it was funny cause he was turning red from cracking up, while I had a straight face.

Aerial: asshole!

Steph: better get downstairs to eat your breakfast before it gets cold.

Aerial: last person to get downstairs is a rotten egg.

Steph: bet!

I took out running down the stairs. While this nigga walked all the way back to the hallway and pressed a button. I covered my mouth cause never realized he had an elevator. I jumped down the last step meeting him face to face.

Steph: well looks like we all know who the rotten egg is.

Aerial: cheating ass hoe

Steph: there was no rules

He came and kissed me and smacked my ass hard.

Aerial: ooowweee! That hurt.

Steph: bye Bae!!!

Aerial: text me!

Steph: will do!

He walked out the door and I sat on the couch turning on the tv. I went into the kitchen for my breakfast. All I saw was a bowl of cereal and a note that said

****So you thought you had a hot meal!! Lmao ahahaha! I left you 200$ in cash go buy groceries and call my chef to make you an meal any time you get hungry.
                  Love your man, steph

I was smiling and decided to do just that with the money. I grabbed my keys and locked the door. Making my way to the car I got a text.

~Unknown number~ you alone now bitchh!

I ignored this text again and looked around. I hopped in my car, I had to make a stop at my house. It's time for protection in this bitch.