Chapter 9

AERIAL POV

Aerial: MOM!! DAD!!

Stefani: in here!

Aerial: I need dad to get me a pink 9mm for protection.

I took a bottle of water out the fridge.

Stefani: for what? What's going on suga?

Aerial: I'm getting threaten text. I don't know from who but all I know I need to have me some get back.

Stefani: I'll let your father know. Now tell me what you been up to and don't say ball cause your glowing.

I smiled and thought about steph. I just wanted to talk to him soooo bad. I forgot that I never told my family about me and steph and I really didn't know if I should since he is way older.

Aerial: lol nothing momma just enjoying life. I've been looking for my own place.

Stefani: wow trying to leave your sweet mother and bitter father so soon. When we was back in Brownsville I thought you was goin to break our neck for planning to move out here. Now look at you, enjoying life to the fullest.

I thought about all my times in Brownsville and I miss them. Especially my ex Jaylon. I lost all contact with him. He was my everything. I shook this thought by talking about something else.

Aerial: mom where is Zaneya.

Stefani: she is far away from me and iam glad. Being 52 isn't as easy as it seem.

Aerial: that ass is still on your back.

Stefani: ha! Nasty nasty.

I busted out laughing and grabbed my keys. I took a few more swallows and watched whatever momma was watching on Lifetime.

Aerial: I'm bout to leave mom lock up and don't forget to tell dad.

Stefani: I won't sweetie! Love you

Aerial: love you too

I shut the door behind me and walked down the driveway. My phone vibrated and I looked at it.

~😍🏀chef curry~ Bae Ima FaceTime you soon as I get in my room

I smiled and replied back.

~me~ 😩 daddy I miss you !

~😍🏀 chef curry~ 😈 I miss you more.

~me~😋 I'm about to drive FaceTime me when ur ready.

I got in and started my car headed to Walmart.

STEPH POV

Finally getting settled into Miami I decided to take a shower before I FaceTime Aerial. I couldn't wait to see her face. I really miss her and all the playing. It's hard to focus for this game. I need her here.

~👶🏾Ayesha😳~ Riley wants to FaceTime you. Look decent I'm about to call in 15 minutes.

Ayesha is like a devil to me now. When we first started out, she was sweet and kind.....like an angel. Now she just look like one but act like Satan.

~me~ I'm in the shower

~👶🏾 Ayesha😳~ hurry ur lil dick ass up. It's almost her bedtime she pulled a slick one tonight.

I laughed at the text and shook my head.

~me~ lol tell her 5 minutes.

I cut off the water and grabbed my big wash cloth off the sink. I Dried off and put lotion on. Throwing on a muscle shirt and some basketball shorts I grabbed my phone and FaceTime Riley.

Riley: hi daddy.

Steph: hey little creature.

Riley: check session!!! Mop looking boy, mr. Cleave looking boy.

I heard Ayesha whisper something to her.

Riley: that mane got a pill head!

I busted out laughing so hard and so did Ayesha. I knew her round face ass told Riley to say that. I'm sick of everyone making fun of my haircut.

Steph: lol Riley you made daddy sad.

Riley: sorry you know I love you.

Steph: I love you too riles

Riley: Ima get some sleep. You need some to daddy you look old.

Steph: ouch so hurtful. Goodnight baby.

Riley: night daddy.

The called ended and I decided to call aerial.

Aerial-hello
Steph- was you sleep baby
Aerial: kinda
Steph: sorry I took so long
Aerial- ummmm
Steph- I was FaceTiming Riley
Aerial- awwwww wish we could group FaceTime
Steph- i know right Bae. How was your day
Aerial- ehhhhh without you boring but other than that it was cool.
Steph- I know my day was lonely without you.
Aerial- I know you better behave.
Steph- Fasho
Aerial- Ima about to go back to sleep.
Steph- Ima go with you stay on the phone.
Aerial-okay goodnight.
Steph- night Bae

After that I heard her loud ass snores. Then I started to fade away minutes after her. Can't wait til I come back home. Hope I be in this game tomorrow.

😱😩 I know this chapter was boring, but next chapter is jumping!  Literally! 😂