Chapter 33

A month later.....

AERIAL POV

jaylon been gone on the road every since football got deep into its season. The only time I see him is over FaceTime. A video on Instagram leaked with him and some girl at the club after they win to let them advance to the playoffs. I brutally cussed his ass out and then told him we was done. After I tried talking to him he told me I was dumb and petty for getting mad over something like that. I had his ring melted and made into a nothing ass material. I can't believe I was about to marry that. Meanwhile me and steph has been low key seeing each other and I wasn't proud about it but damn I really love this man. He was still with Kate of course but I've been trying to get him to leave her for the longest. I'm nobody side chick but right now I start to feel like I was.

Steph: baby!!! Come here!

Aerial: what is it steph!

Steph: what the hell wrong with you?

Aerial: nothing I'm cranky!

Steph: is it that time of the month?

Aerial: no...well I don't think so I have to check my calendar. But what do you want?

Steph: I wanted you to come so we could go out tonight...as a family.

Aerial: oh so you don't care about the public seeing us now and letting Kate find out we fucking on the low

Steph: DAMN!! Look aerial I'm trying....you know I don't want to break her heart.

Aerial: damn her heart what about mine!!! You just like jaylon you entertain other bitches and expect me not to care. What about my heart what about my attention. You notice me when it's fucking time or you need someone by your side! I'm a down ass female!!! But I refuse to let any nigga use me!!

Steph: okay okay calm down....I'm not using you baby....it's just that I don't want to be known as the guy who breaks females heart. They know about Ayesha they know about you and if I do Kate then damn I'm just labeled as shit.

Aerial: yeah I'm over this.

I went back upstairs and finished unpacking my stuff. Yes I moved out of jaylon house and got my own...two houses down from my bestie Madison. They was gone a family vacation and living happily ever after. While I'm stuck on being someone's secret side hoe....I deserve better! Star came in my room and started messing with things.

Aerial: star what are you doing.

Star: play play

Aerial: no playing star.

Star: ya da da play!

Aerial: well go play with your daddy.

She left out the room and started crying. Omg why did she do that cause steph was going to be her hero.

Steph: what's wrong daddy baby.

Star: ma no play play

Steph: mommy don't wanna play?

She shook her head and put it in the crook of his neck. This girl was a good actor and now he about to bitch.

Steph: just because your mad at me doesn't mean you take your anger out on our daughter...don't be full of yourself.

Aerial: BITCH!!!......I mean steph...get the fuck outta my face okay. You know I'm not fucking with you right now.

Steph: yea yea but you gone be hopping on my dick later.

Aerial: fuck you!!!!

I slammed my door and finished unpacking my boxes.

JAYLON POV