Chapter 31

Chapter 31

JAYLON POV

It was aerial birthday and I wanted to make today sooooo special for her. First we was going to hit the beach, then we was going to have a picnic, and final a DINNER. Fancy  dining and having a wonderful time together. She would love me forever so she say. I also had a surprise for her.....

Jaylon: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEXY MOMMAAAAA!!!!

Aerial: omg....thanks papi!

Jaylon: I FUCKING LOVE YOU GIRLL!!

Aerial: I FUCKING LOVE YOU BOYY!!

I gave her a long kiss and rubbed on her clit. A little birthday sex won't hurt nobody.

2 hours later....

After breaking aerial back in and she making me nut like a squirrel. I was ready to take her to the beach. Star was already with steph and she was going to come over tomorrow for her birthday. It's amazing how they birthday the day after each other. Steph was celebrating with her today even tho he was coming to the party aerial throwing for her tomorrow. Steph is a really good person....it's amazing how we can bond together, but what nobody knows is that me and Kate have history together and we will forever keep that on the low.

Jaylon: you ready to go baby?

Aerial: ehhhhh yea. No makeup today

Jaylon: natural beauty and booty that's what I like.

Aerial: lol stupid.

MADISON POV

Madison: it's aerial birthday and I want to get something special for her.

Klay: shidddd clothes.

Madison: she have enough of those.

Klay: a purse?

Madison: think big

Klay: ain't no fucking car...so you can start thinking small.

Madison: ugh bae please.

Klay: no why would I do that when Jaylon got her a all black matte jeep made.

Madison: O.M.G SHE IS GOING TO FREAK THE FREAK OUT!!

Klay: fuck don't tell her Madison.

Madison: lol I'm not....just help me find her a gift.

Klay: deal....can I get some loving afterwards?

Madison: maybe.

Klay: close enough.

STEFANI POV

Stefani-HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!
Aerial- thanks mom!
Stefani-have your father and sisters called?
Aerial-sorry to break it to you but they beat you.
Stefani-damn! Well did you get my money?
Aerial-you the one that sent me 14 thousand dollars?
Stefani-what? Naw I sent you 2 thousand. So you got 14 thousands plus 2....
Aerial-ahhhhh I guess so....well were did this 14 thousand come from?
Stefani-damnit probably your daddy.
Aerial-he out doing you!!
Stefani-I give up!
Aerial-I'm just 20 don't quit yet.
Stefani-well since we all moved to Atlanta when you gone come visit?
Aerial-when I get time mommy you know it's hectic right now.
Stefani-ok well Ima call you back tonight we have customers coming in, and tomorrow could you stop by the restaurant in Oakland to collect that money.
Aerial-yes ma'am
Stefani-alright love you
Aerial-love you too

I hung up the phone and took the customer order.

STEPH POV

I text aerial happy birthday and sent her 14 thousand. She well enough deserved that much from me. I don't know what's wrong with me but I still beat myself up about cheating on her. I had star and we was out on a date for her birthday tomorrow.