Chapter 14

AERIAL POV

My phone was buzzing off the hook. I opened my eyes to that I was laying on the couch in the hospital room with my mom. I checked my phone and the media was going crazy about steph being my baby daddy. Now I'm labeled as a gold digger! This shit had me pissed completely off.

Stefani: it's not that bad, at least you were on tv.

I jumped once I heard her voice. I was happy to talk to her. I'm so grateful and happy that she was alright.

Aerial: lol momma I didn't mean for you to find out this way.

Stefani: it's okay sweetie I'm happy for you and also happy to be alive.

Aerial: I know momma. We was all worried and praying. It wasn't your time to leave us.

Stefani: right. I know it is my time to get some Kentucky fried chicken tho.

I laughed and grabbed my keys. Whatever she wanted I was going to get it for her. Plus I was starving as well. My phone vibrated and of course it was from steph. The man had been blowing me up so much I had to put my phone on airplane mode.

~😍🏀 chef curry😍🏀~ Bae I'm sorry just please give me a chance to prove to you that I'm not what your thinking.

I ignored it. I knew I was going back to steph, hell I had no choice. Well maybe I do but I do want us to be together for the baby and also I wanted to see was he really a lowdown petty fuck boy. I cranked the car up and headed towards kfc.

STEPH POV

Steph: what if I can't get her back ?

Klay: she will come around. I bet she will. The two of you have a child together. Speaking of that the media is wildin about y'all right now.

Steph: I know I know. Almost everyone in the league congratulated me. Aerial is well known for her skills but not for dating ballers and shit, and these reporters and writers had the nerve to call her a gold digger.

Madison: right I know my bestie and she is a lot of things but she is not a gold digger!!

Klay: Bae shut the fuck up! Hell are you a gold digger?

Madison: lol. Hannnnn! Depends on what's in the bank account. Ahaha!

Klay: we donee!

Madison: Bae stop playing with me you know I'm joking. Ion need your damn money I have my own beauty shop.

Klay: slay them bitches Bae!! Ahaha.

Madison: you already know daddy!

Steph: ewww y'all make me sick. I'm about to try calling aerial again.

JAMES POV

I was on my way up the elevator to see my wife. I had been worried and sick. When I got the call she was up and talking I thanked God for everything.

James: hey baby

Stefani: hey honey bun!

James: how you feeling?

Stefani: like a G

I laughed at her silliness, I really missed this. Been married to this woman for 30 years! She been down for the longest. Not ever have she switched up. Nowadays you can't find that. Hell im 65 years old I can't move on.

James: you are silly as ever. Have you talked to Katie and deejah?

Stefani: no not every since earlier. Where is Zaneya! My poocat.

James: her and Katie on they way.

Stefani: great I miss her. I hope she don't get emotional. That lil ole gal cry about anything.

James: I know. I just need to calm down and relax. Don't need my health to act up. How aerial doing and feeling about the whole deal...since she pregnant and all.

Stefani: she a little down right now but,  you know her tough and lowdown. She will figure this out. Ima just be there for my grandchild.

James: hell me too. I hope it's a boy this time tho.

Stefani: right!

KATIE POV

Yes hoe aerial is pregnant and dating Steph. I was on the phone with my best friend Deonca.

Deonca-diva done got pregnant lawd!
Katie-I'm mad tho. She wasn't even gone tell us shit.
Deonca- it's time for her to hang up that basketball career and start her hair and nail salon business.
Katie- right but you can't tell her shit.

I was coming off the elevator and about to enter the room.

Katie- alright hoe I'm Finna go spend time with momma I'll call you later.
Deonca- okay tell momma I said hey and that I love her.
Katie-alright bye.

I hung up the phone and entered the room.

DEEJAH POV

I was on my way to see momma.

Vonte: Bae let's get food first

Deejah: ughh why?

Vonte: I'm hungry as hell.

Deejah: okay

I pulled in to McDonald's and parked. I got my wallet and went in.

Worker: welcome to McDonald's May I help you?

Deejah: let me get a number 7 with a strawberry cream pie.

Worker: will that be all?

Deejah: yes ma'am.

Worker: $7.52

I paid for my meal and moved to the side. Some random chick came up to me.

Random girl: don't I know you?

Deejah: ummmm I don't think so.

Random girl: from high school?

Deejah: no!

Random girl: I'm vonte baby momma.

My heart dropped and I went flying out the door. The fuck was this hoe talking about! My man ain't got no kids. I pulled out my phone to call my mom letting her know I would be a little late.

🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂 more drama and more problems lord have mercy! Who is this random hoe and is aerial taking steph back for sure? 🍷🍷🍷🍷 wine to sip!