Chapter 19

MADISON POV

it was 3 in the morning and I was still on the phone with klay silly ass. We had been talking about the baby and how we was going to work all this out. With him always on the road and stuff it's going to get harder for him to come and see me. For me being pregnant it wasn't good for me to be alone. So I made a decision on packing up most of the things I can pack and bring with me. Klay told me not to lift none heavy but shiddd I gotta get this shit out. My phone was ringing and old man Johnny was calling.

Madison-what the fuck do u want
Johnny- to talk...how you doing
Madison-ask Cameron
Johnny-maddie let that go
Madison-madison to you nigga only family and my Bae call me maddie.
Johnny-damn but you love me tho
Madison-never
Johnny-now why did u say that. I'm Finna get your ass now
Madison- lol I'm scared!
Johnny-open the door.
Madison-nigga no! Get the fuck on I'm hanging up.
Johnny-hang up this phone and you will never see your family again
Madison- bitchh ion take threats to kindly I'll get your ass killed with no morals.

I hung up the phone and sat there thinking on how this nigga had the nuts to threat me.

AERIAL POV

Steph have been at my condo all week. I'm not falling for him but damn I do miss him. Like who else can handle all this? Jaylon and I was on good terms but once again we bumped heads. I just been relaxing and enjoying the peace lately. Watching my baby grow is the best and I know she will be someone very special.

Steph: do you want me to leave?

Aerial: no and yes

Steph: I'll take that as a no

Aerial: lol nigga you act like you don't have a house of your own

Steph: well maybe we can have a slumber party at my house you me and Stariel.

Aerial: not a bad idea but I have business to handle. I have a few people who got back with me on some buildings about my hair and nail salon.

Steph: that's good. I wished I could've helped you.

Aerial: it's okay I'm a big girl I can manage.

Steph: yea I see you have gotten extra curves

Aerial: stop looking at me nigga!

I playfully hit him and went to pick up Stariel. Having Steph around was like a win win situation and I wasn't trying to lose.

JAMES POV

Stefani: we out of fries and the mild flavor sauce.

James: alright I'll call the order in later. You know the people got back with me on the building in Atlanta. I'm really hoping we can pull this off.

Stefani: me too! I would love to visit Atlanta sometimes.

James: I bet so....so you can see your pimp.

Stefani: stop playing with me lol

James: I know give me a kiss.

I been working really hard trying to get another location. More money the better we are. Speaking of money I haven't seen aerial lately and these unknown checks been coming in for her. I need to talk to her about that.

James: have you talked to aerial?

Stefani: no why?

James: I just need to talk to her about some.

Stefani: okay, you can tell me.

James: naw daughter and father stuff. When you talk to her tell her to give me a call.

Stefani: yea

James: well I'm about to get going it's a meeting going on I have to attend to.

JOHNNY POV

That bitch think she can up and leave me. Ima find out everything about her and Ima get that ass. She will learn that you can't tell someone you love them then switch up. She need to be taking down big!

Chris: what boss

Johnny: find out information on Madison Polk. I need all this done in a day.

Chris: now you want me to do dirty work. What happened to the good in you.

Johnny: nigga shut the fuck up and do what I say before I have you in a bag up the river!!

Chris: yes sir!

This bitch think she can get rid of me like I'm a broken toy. Ima show her funny ass who the real big nigga around here. Ima call Cameron and tell her Ima be a little late.