Chapter 29

JAYLON POV

I had just finished practice and the reporters wanted to interview me about my last game. I was ready to get on this jet and get back to my baby. Playing for a team in a different state and having a women in another is hectic at times. After my interview I packed my bags and went to my condo. I got extra clothes and some more man things and left. On my way to the jet I got a call from aerial.

Aerial-Star left me, I'm lonely baby.
Jaylon-lol I'm on my way to the jet now.
Aerial-okay be safe! I'm waiting for you, and oh dinner tonight at Madison house.
Jaylon-oh lord is klay cooking, that man need some classes forreal.
Aerial-no he ain't cooking this time.
Jaylon-good but I'm on my way baby.
Aerial-ok love you bye
Jaylon-love you too

I hung up the phone and got on the jet.

KLAY POV

klay: be honest bae, can I cook?

Madison: to me yes...your food is ummmm delicious.

Klay: well let me cook tonight....

Madison: uhhhhh uhhhhh.....no I told my momma I was cooking.

Klay: okay baby Ima go play with klaylon since Ramaya sleep.

I was kinda salty cause didn't nobody like my cooking. I'm sure my kids will keep it real with me. I plan on proposing to Madison this week coming up while her mother is here. I just needed something romantic and remembrance. I was playing with klaylon and he was all giggles. I love my kids so much they was the best thing to ever happen for me.

Madison: y'all so loud. I can here y'all in the kitchen.

Klay: what you cooking it smell good.

Madison: neck bones, greens, Mac n cheese, corn bread and green beans for the niggas that don't like greens.

Klay: you trying to be funny and if it wasn't for klaylon being woke I would handle you.

Madison: lol nasty nasty boy!

Klay: take klaylon with you I'm about to get in the shower, and get dressed for tonight.

I left the room and smacked her ass. I grabbed my towels and headed for the master bathroom....all cream like I love it.

STEPH POV

Steph: damn Kate! Right there.....ahhhhhh

I released all my man sauce on her back and then fell down. All we been doing is fucking and chilling. I just took star over my mom for her play date. She have so many friends it's crazy.

Kate: I'm sleepy babe.

Steph: nah get up, we gotta go to klay and Madison dinner. He invited me and I wanna spend time with my boy.

Kate: well that's funny cause last time I checked "yo boy" wasn't worried about you.

Steph: why you trying to make life harder on me. Do I need to teach you a lesson?

I grabbed her by her hair and pushed her down on the bed while I took out my man part again.

Kate: baby noooo, we been fucking all day. Let's just get dressed okay?

Steph: like I thought. Let's shower together sexy.

Kate: mmmmm freaky ass dude, we ain't gone make it to this dinner.

Steph: we will, just going to be a little late.

AERIAL POV

The door bell went off and I flew down the stairs. I knew it was my baby and I couldn't wait til I seen him. I opened the door and there he stood looking all good!