Chapter 20

STEPH POV

I had Stariel this week and she was wildin. Aerial been gone on business for two days and I was already missing her. She needed my help and I wanted to spend time with my daughter. I hope she pull off this deal tho, since she been working so hard for it. Meanwhile I needed some peace so out of all people I called I had no choice but to call.....Madison. She should be here any minute and I was getting Stariel things packed. The doorbell went off and I knew exactly who it was. I opened the door and Stood there was ratchetness

Steph: what the hell happened to your head? Looks like a damn bird nest.

Madison: and what the hell happened to your dignity! Move punk I came to get my niece.

Steph: naw fix that shit...she been crying all day she see that and she will be terrified. Haha!

Madison: listen here mix hoe this nigga hair and I have an appointment to be at so stop playing steph and Help me get her stuff in the car before I be late for it.

Steph: alright alright maddie! Stop all the damn whining.

After we got Stariel strapped in and her stuff put in the car Madison rolled her window down and cranked the car up.

Madison: thanks Steph

Steph: no problem birdie

Madison: you know what you look like? It's a compliment its very nice.

Steph: lol awwwwwn what?

Madison: a sick ass possum. Lol ha!

Steph: maneeeee get the fuck out my driveway.

AERIAL POV

Aerial: thank you so much! I'm really excited to get my business started.

Business man: no problem anytime. If you needed any help or want a drink just call me.

Aerial: I sure wi- wait did you say a drink?

Business man: haha...is that a problem?

Aerial: no I mean it's not, but you know I have a child.

Business man: you single right.

I just stood there thinking. I didn't know if I wanted steph back or not. Fuck it.

Aerial: yessss.

Business man: alright then the offer still stand. Ima let you get going I have another meeting to attend.

Aerial: lol okay see you later.

I was still shocked on what he said. Don't get me wrong he was fine as fuck. A nice chocolate man, lord lord lord. I just couldn't make up my mind what me and Steph have going on. Anyway I decided to grab some food and give steph a call.

Steph-hello
Aerial-hey little monster
Steph-lol Wyd
Aerial-nothing just left my meeting and getting some food.
Steph-ohhhh how did it go?
Aerial-I got it!!
Steph-wowwww that's great when can we start ordering stuff
Aerial-lol I will handle all that and where is my suga plump
Steph-uhhh she is gone with maddie.
Aerial: lord. Where they go?
Steph-well maddie head was fucked all the way up and she said some about an appointment so I'm guessing the beauty salon.
Aerial-lol ha. I know where she went now.
Steph-well can you come over tonight or can I come over tonight?
Aerial-I'll come over tonight so we can have that slumber party.
Steph-finally!! Well Ima let you go I have a lot to get set up.
Aerial-lord steph don't make this some Alice and wonderland kind of shit.
Steph-ewww no. Just bye I'll tell you when I'm ready.
Aerial- bye

I hung up the phone and started to order my food. I was starving like Marvin!

KLAY POV

Madison has so much shit! I been moving this girl In for 3 days straight now. She better give me some good loving tonight. Last time I talked to her she was gone to get Stariel and to get her hair done. She wouldn't let me see her hair but I saw it in her sleep anyway...she was ratchet but beautiful. The movers brought the last of her stuff and she was set. I wanted to know did aerial want to go in business with Madison so they can have a shop together. I decided to give aerial a call.