Chapter 17

STEPH POV

I woke up with guilt all over me. Last night was a total mistake and i don't know how I let it happen. I fell for Ayesha strap again. It's like she the devil with a angel touch. I took  a shower and packed my bags. I check my phone to see I had so many miss calls from aerial. Damn I'm about to lose her, I gotta tell her but I can't tell her. This is about to be a long ass day. Coming out my room I see klay. I know he pissed cause he didn't even look my way he just started talking to Greene. After I got seated I decided to play some music and think about How I'm about to fuck up everything.

AERIAL POV

Today steph come home and I still haven't got a call or a text. It's like this nigga forgot about me when he went to Memphis. Now I've been to Memphis a lot of times I used to stay 40 minutes away but I know Memphis ain't that jumping to the point you forgot your girlfriend, unless another bitchh have your attention. I had a doctors appointment to be at so I took a shower and got dressed. My phone went off and I had a text message.

~Unknown number~ hey long time no see or talk. Lol this Jaylon..

My heart skipped a whole beat. I haven't seen or talked to him since I moved from Brownsville. He was my everything....I loved that nigga to death, but we just kept bumping heads. I decided to reply back.

~me~ OMG hey suga! How you been?

~😊Jaylon😀~ I have been good so far....I'm coming out to LA so I just wanted to let you know that I would be landing in 3 hours and that I would love to see u.

~me~ wow that's good well let me know and I'll text u and let u know where to meet me.

~😊Jaylon😀~ alright

I finished grabbing my things and locked up the doors and headed to my car. I was excited to see him but also worried about him seeing that I was pregnant and already in a heavy relationship.

KLAY POV

I was sitting on the plane texting Madison. I tried so hard not to slip up and tell her what I actually saw cause I know if I did she would be ratchet and whoop steph ass her self. I wouldn't blame her tho I want to whoop his ass myself but that's not my business so Ima stay out of it. I was just vibing until the lady came on and said we would be landing soon. I start to get my stuff together I couldn't wait to see my baby I needed some of her love and her company. After getting off the plane she was parked right where I told her to be.

Madison: hey daddy

Klay: hey baby

She gave me a kiss and I started rubbing her legs just when I was about to move up there was a knock on the window.

Steph: hey Madison I was just seeing was aerial with you or have you seen her.

Madison: well if your dumb ass would've Text or called her back you would've known she had a doctor appointment.

Steph: damn well take care.

I just shook my head and told her to drive off.

Madison: watsup with you and steph. Y'all didn't speak to each other and barely looked in each other way....so watsup?

Klay: nothing Bae I'm just ready to get home so I can handle you and chill with you.

Madison: mmmm don't start some you can't finish white nigga.

Klay: ha! Remember how I had you walking. You was hitting the crip walk lol

Madison: lols stop playing with me.

I just put my hand on her thighs while she drove. I threw my head back and decided to get a little rest. Couldn't wait til I get this stress relieved.