Chapter 40

4 years later.....

STEPH POV

time sure has passed by and I mean fast. King is now 4, star is 7 and the twins are 5. It's like I'm a grandpa now but I still look good. Aerial and I been married for 3 years and I'm not gone lie it's hard. She always have these mood swings and she always want the dick it's like she a freak and a crazy person, but she still funny and I love  to be around her. I can't ask for a better wife. My playing days are over but I had plenty of females to temp me. Klay and Madison still they crazy self and the kids are bad as hell, they will fight your ass and make you laugh. Kate disappeared from Oakland and we haven't heard any of her music or heard from her. It's like she up and left but that was 4 years ago. We also just moved in a bigger house and I'm starting to think aerial is pregnant because of her behavior.

Aerial: steph can you please help me baby. Look at all these damn boxes around this house. We will never get situated if I'm doing all the work.

Steph: not true star been doing some work.

Star: tell her daddy. Ian just picking these big heavy boxes up myself for my health.

Steph: lol strong women...

Star: really strong.

Aerial: both of y'all shut up. King really been trying to put in work with his little self.

Steph: you always taking up for him.

Star mumbled something under her breath and aerial cut her eye at her.

Star: where is king anyway?

Aerial: he's playing with the boy next door.

Star: oh Xavier

Aerial: whatever his name is.

Steph: what's for dinner baby?

Aerial: cardboard boxes

Me and star laughed together and hit each other.

Star: lol stop playing momma for real what's for dinner.

Aerial: Iam not playing with y'all. Look at this mess around here. A big ass house with boxes and shit wrapped up its been like this for almost a month.

Steph: well most of this crap- I mean stuff is yours.

Aerial: oh it's crap huh? Well let me throw all your shit out then!!

She got up and she marched upstairs. This is exactly what I'm talking about she cranky and she go from 0-100 real quick.

Star: ooooeee look like you have to go fix something.

Steph: shut up, finish putting the rest of this stuff up and put some earphones in your ears and blast your music, ion want you to hear whatever that's about to go down.

Star: ewwwww OMG. Can I just go over Stacey house?

Steph: deal but when you come back you have to help me get all this up while your momma be sleep, trust she will be knocked out.

She covered her ears and ran out the house. I laughed to myself and headed upstairs. I knew once me and aerial "talked" or more like her screamed she would want to fuck and I had to be ready for it.

MADISON POV

Madison: kids!! Dinner ready.

They ran in the kitchen and klay came running behind them like a big ass kid.

Klay: move out the way kids damn...

He froze and looked at the table like he was lost.

Klay: where my plate at baby