Chapter 13

STEPH POV

3 seconds left on the clock. Klay passes me the ball, I instantly throws it up I say my quick prayer and its in. The crowd goes wild! We was in Boston but still got hell of love. I talk to these reporters and went to the locker room. I checked my phone to see has aerial text or call me.

~😍❣ Bae😍❣~ steph it's some shit goin down Madison is outside of the arena she will explain to you I got a hotel room I want you to go there instead. After everything is handled I will come talk about that pregnancy test. If anyone ask your on the plane leaving. Love you

~me~ love you too

I was just confused and scared that something was going to happen. I packed my bag and ran towards Madison car.

Steph: what the fuck is going on?

Madison: crazy bitchh took momma Stefani! Daddy called all the family the hoodlums from Memphis and they have a setup plan to kill who ever this psycho bitchh is.

Steph: what about aerial! She's carrying our baby I think! If she is pregnant and get killed then what the fuck y'all expect me to do? Ima snap!!

Madison: calm down white nigga. It's a setup aerial just want to get this over with.

I was silent for the rest of the ride. Ain't no way I can just hide in a hotel room like I'm a little bitchh! Ima ride for mine!

AERIAL POV

I walked up to the abandoned building and opened the door. I had my pink 9mm tucked in my pants behind me and had on a bullet proof vest. I yelled my momma name.

Aerial: Stefani!!!!

Stefani: in here baby!

Unknown: shut up wrinkle hoe!

Stefani: Ian to wrinkle to take your man!

Aerial: okay bitchh give me my mother! I yelled coming around the corner.

When I saw who I saw I was confused and shocked. Like what the fuck! Her and steph dated before....why he never tell me.

Jasmine Clark: Ohhhhh there she is! The man stealer.

Aerial: wait you and steph dated but how....your only 19

Jasmine: all started when I was 18 I was just like you! AAU player and was feeling his old ass.

Aerial: what?

Jasmine: let it click dumb hoe it's a cycle. He going to do you just like me.

Aerial: wrong bitchh your insane!! Look at you!!

Jasmine: no bitchh I'm sane! I just need him back. He took something from me that I want dearly!

Aerial: and what may that be?

Jasmine: my child.

I stood there shock and pissed. Was steph doing me just like he did her! Was this all a game, was this just love for the game? I seen that my momma had untied her self and moved out the way but little did she know that was a  mistake.

POW!!

Aerial: MOMMA!!!

This bitchh had shot my mom! I was heated and hurt. I guess my brothers heard me cause they came in with guns and fired away. Jasmine ran away quickly! I guess her body guards pulled up and got her. I was pissed I had to get this bitchh but as for now my momma need help.

Aerial: hurry get her in the truck.

We was rushing to the hospital. My mom couldn't die. We all needed her, especially me and her grandchild. Everything jasmine said struck me. Was she lying or telling the truth....maybe what Ayesha said was true. I was just so confused. We had arrived at the hospital and they checked her in right away getting her to the room. I turned around to see Madison and steph.

Steph: Bae are you alright! I was so worried about you.

I was so confused and terrified when he came to hug me I jumped back.

Aerial: don't fucking touch me. This whole crazy bitchh was jasmine Clark. She said that y'all dated when she was 18 and that you made her kill her child. Is this true?

Steph: aerial listen....she was a AAU player and she needed my help like you.....we hung out one night she was drunk and I was drunk and we slept together.. But I promise you I didn't tell her to kill the child. She chose that decision.

Aerial: why you never told me y'all fucked or even had a relationship period.....this bitchh is crazy and on the loose. She can come back and kill us!!! I'm pregnant with our child steph this isn't healthy!!!! I screamed and round this time every one was looking at me.

I kinda regret somethings I said because now the media will know I'm pregnant with steph child. OMG!

Steph: calm down baby!

Aerial: what the fuck are y'all looking at!

I stormed outta there and got in the truck and sat there and cried. My life is 10 times more harder. Is this what they meant by saying the real world would hit you in the throat and not give a fuck. I just needed some rest my head was killing me. I start to fall asleep thinking about peace.

😶😶😶😶😶 what in the actual fuck! Secrets and past relationships brought up! I know y'all didn't expect her! Next chapter at midnight😘👊🏾