Chapter 1 (Picture of Christian)

Avery's P.O.V

I woke up with Jasmine's storing. I threw a pillow at her and she fell off the bed. "What was that for?" Jasmine asked. "Your waking me up". I said as dad walks in the room. "Morning my princesses. Mum making waffles". Dad said and walked out. We both looked at each and ran downstairs to the kitchen. "You two! It's not a race". Mum said. "I agree with mum". Lucas said. "Where's Fred?" Dad asked. "Right here". Fred said as he walked in. "Morning mum, dad, bro and sisters". Fred said. "I served amount of waffles. If you need anything ask dad". Mum said and walked out. "Avery princess, don't get in trouble on your first day of senior". Dad said. "Hey, I'm an angle you should be saying it to Lucas". I said as they looked at me. "I'm not as bad as you". Lucas said. "Oh really". Jasmine said. "Your the worst twin I have". Fred said. "Enough guys! Go get ready for school". Dad said and as we finished eating. We walked to our bedrooms and started changing. I grabbed my shorts and my top that said rebel g. Jasmine and Fred are twins, Lucas is a year younger and I'm the oldest. Ryan purposed to a pretty lady named Siena. His ex girlfriend who was his roommate in college cheated on him. Ryan is a amazing step brother and that girl deserve his time and his love.

I walked downstairs and sat in the living room on my phone. Then dad sat next to me, he might talk about my boyfriend Victor. "Avery, I need to tell you something". Dad said. "If it's about Victor I don't want to hear it dad". I said. "I don't like him princess, remember when he hit you... I don't want to see you get hurt". Dad said. "Dad, he didn't mean to hurt me... He loves me and I love him". I said as he sighed. "He's an ahlpa's son! I stopped being the leader of my gang for your mother. I love your mother and if I was still was the leader she would've left me". Dad said. "I still don't care". I said as I see my siblings at the door. Mum comes downstairs and let's us go home.

Christian's P.O.V

What have I done to my princess Avery. I put my hair through my hair as Brooke rubs my back. "Baby, what's going on?" Brooke asked as I faced her. "What have I done to my princess Avery? She doesn't want to hear anything I have to say". I said as she kissed my cheek and hugged me. "Christian, I'll speak to her okay... You did nothing wrong". She said as I pulled her to my lap and she wrapped her hands around my neck. "I love you baby". I said and kissed her cheek. "I love you too". She said and kissed me. We walked to the office and I shut the door. I picked up Brooke and put her on the desk. I started kissing her as she moans. "Remember when we make out in here?" She asked. "Like it was yesterday baby". I said as my phone again. "Hope it's not Avery this morning". She said and kissed me.

Me: Christian speaking
Mr. Cameron: Hello Mr. Alexander, I have Fred in my office
Me: What did he do?
Mr. Cameron: He got in a fight
Me: Do you want me to pick him up?
Mr. Cameron: Thanks no need... He'll get in detention for two weeks before school. Have a good day Mr. Alexander

And he cut off the phone. I put the phone down and told Brooke what happened. "When he gets back... He'll have to deal with me". Brooke said as she looked at the time. "I have to go, I'll see you tonight". She said and kissed me. "Yeah, I love you my queen". I said as she walked out. "I love you too my King". She said.

~*~

Jasmine's P.O.V

Fred has been in Mr. Cameron's office the whole session for period three, just because he found out Toby Justice was checking me out. I hated biology, but we did had a cute teacher. I don't want to become like my parents, I want a guy who is around my age. I draw on my books since I hate this class because it reminds me of mum and dad shit they did in this classroom. "Hey sister in law to be". I looked to see Victor. "Hey, don't tell me Avery Broke up with you because you hit her again". I said. "Don't be a bitch like your mother". Victor said. "You don't know my mother well". I said. "Yeah, but my dad does". He said as our teacher told him to sit down. And then Fred comes back and he sits in the front of class. Then my phone buzzed and I got a message from Avery.