Pt. 10

Y/N POV

I got pushed inside of the house and the door closed.Mom and dad just glared at me full of anger.

"Do you know how much work you missed!"Mom exclaimed.

"And you brought those freaks back!" Dad yelled.

"I'm sorry"I said.

My mom slapped me across the face and I fell onto the ground.

"Sorry doesn't cut it, you have a lot of work to do"Dad said kicking my leg.

I stood up.

"What do I have to do"I asked.

"Clean the house, do your laundry, clean the stove, clean the gutters, shine my boots, fix the bathroom door, feed the chickens, cut wood, and kill three chickens for the next couple of days"Dad said.

"Better start"Mom commented.

After an hour I finished cleaning the house, doing my laundry, cleaning the stove, and shining dads boots.

"You better be done with the chickens in five minutes for you to start dinner"Dad yelled from upstairs.

I sighed and went outside to the chicken coop.I fed them but I couldn't kill them, I just couldn't. I went to the forest and got the axe.I cut down one tree.I cut it up and wearing a tank top carried it to the house one piece at a time.Dad came storming outside after I set down the last piece.He grabbed my wrists and yanked me inside.

"Weres the chicken!"He yelled.

"I don't kill....I didn't kill any"I said.

"What?!"Dad exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, I can't kill"I said.

He kicked me in the stomach really hard and I fell onto the ground coughing.

"Go kill the chickens!"Mom yelled.

"No!"I yelled back.

Dad covered my mouth and nose so I couldn't breath.

"Yell for help and your dead"He said before he let go.

He kicked me in the side and I fell over and layed on the floor.

"No go!"Dad ordered.

I coughed and went to the chicken coop.I can't.I can't bring myself to do it.I looked at Mt. Ebbot. I saw Toriel's back.I sighed, that was my new family I got pulled away from.I looked late.I went inside and saw that there was a note on the stove.

"We made our own food, since you didn't kill the chickens you don't get to eat"The note said.

I went upstairs and into my room.I can't believe I used to live like this everyday.I fell asleep.

Ink POV

I couldn't see the house yet.Then I herd the clucking of chickens.I followed the noise and came to a house in the middle of a forest.I looked threw the windows until I saw Y/n she was sleeping.I didn't disturb her and went back to the mountain to discuss the plan.