Pt.21

Y/N POV

I sat up and Ink was sitting at my feet looking at me with a scared look.

"Ink, what's wrong"I asked.

"I thought you died!"He exclaimed.

"Wait what?"I asked.

"You were out for almost three weeks"Ink exclaimed.

He looked horrible, his hair was greasy and he looked as if he hadn't slept in days.His cheaks were tear stained.

"Ink I-Im sorry...I didn't think I would fall asleep that long..."I said.

He kneeled at my side and I looked at him still laying on the couch.He took my chin and kissed me.We parted.

"Ink....I'm sorry is everyone else okay..."I asked.

"Well, not everyone.....Chara...she thinks she did this and is in depression"Ink said.

"I feel so bad"I said.

I sat up and began to tear up.Ink sat next to me and hugged me.

"Want me to call everyone down here"He asked still hugging me as I cried into his scarf.

I nodded and he gave a forced small smile.

"Everyone Y/n awake!"Ink yelled.

I herd doors open and feet walking quickly.I looked up from Ink's shoulder and saw everyone.Everyone but Asriel and Chara.Then I saw them come down last.

"Y-Y/n I'm soo sorry!"Chara exclaimed starting to cry.

"It's not your fault I just fell asleep and didn't wake up"I said.

Chara smiled along with everyone else.It looked like everyone took care of themselves and well fed all except Ink and Chara.

"Ink, Chara....you guys look horrible"I said.

"I had a total of 5hours of sleep the whole time"Ink said.

"I slept a couple of hours and cared for myself a lot better than Ink don't worry about me"Chara said.

I looked at Ink.He was staring at me.

"Ink what's going on?"I asked.

He shook his head slightly.

"Huh! Oh, yes I uhhhh.....was to worried about you....I didn't care if I got hurt as long as your okay"Ink said.

I smiled and leaned closer, I gave him a passionate kissed.We parted and Ink was blushing a rainbow and I was blushing as dark as a strawberry.

"Darling~"Mettaton said.

Sans and Chara whistled.Frisk, Papyrus, and Alphys squealed.Asriel, Toriel, and Asgore awed.

"YO KEEP IT PG!"Undyne exclaimed.

All of us laughed.