Pt.26

Y/N POV

I woke up and Ink was eating some food.

"Oh, you made breakfast"I said.

Ink nodded taking another bite.

"I made toast"Ink said.

"Ink do you know why I left?"I asked.

"Yes, I do...."Ink said.

"Do you know why the government is looking for me?"I asked.

"No why?"He asked.

"They want to do experiments on my power, on my soul"I mumbled.

"What?"He asked.

"They want to excitement on my soul and my powers"I said.

He slammed his fist against a tree.

"What?!"He exclaimed.

"Ink I don't know how they found out"I said.

I looked at the tree after he punched it.Partially cracked and the whole tree was now slanted.

"We're going to the underground, pack up"Ink said.

"Ink calm down..."I said.

"I can't, and I have my reasons"Ink said as he continued packing.

I saw anouther vision.It was a Sans, he had a gold tooth, black jacket with a red sweater and slippers.Red firey eye.He looked angry.

"Listen kid, I have my reasons for being this way..."He said to a small girl, it looked like me, but cuter?

I snapped back to reality and stood up.Ink was pacing and when he saw me he looked at me worried.He forced a smile and took my hand.We teleported to Snowdin inside of Sans, Papyrus, and I's old house.

"Welp, now we just relax and live here"Ink said.

My phone rang, it was Alphys.

"Hello.....Hey Alphys.....what really?!.....okay.....great.....okay.....see you in around a month!.....bye!"I hung up.

"What did Alphys say?"Ink asked.

"She told me the government won't do tests on me, if they find a different sourse to study on"I said"Alphys just stopped working on a cure for you and is now working on a robot like Mettaton to hold magic"

"Awsome"Ink said."I'll just have to wait longer to turn back into a skeleton"

"Yeah..."I replied looking at the floor.

"What do you want me to stay human?"He asked.

"A little bit..."I said staring at the ground blushing.

"Why was I that ugly as a Skelton?" Ink asked.

"No, no its not that! It's just I've gotten so used to you being human and it seems you are less tence as a human so I thought you liked being a human better?"I said.