Broken Hearts

(A/N: I like this 👆 photo cause Jungkook looks so upset and Jimin is just like Shit. 😂 Anyways, continue. 😊 Happy Reading!)

Jungkook's POV

Jimin tells me how much he cares for me and I almost cry from joy. He likes me. He likes me. I can't help but internally squeal. He asks me if I accept him and of course I want to say yes. I look up about to turn around in his hug like the first time but I see a familiar blond boy coming our way.

"...y..." Wait. Is that Yoongi? It is!

"Yoongi?" I hope he is just as excited when I tell him I have a new boyfriend. He looks sad. Why? Jimin shifts around and I can see Yoongi's face as he tries to wrap his head around this. Its not a big deal. So what if he was pervy at first? I've gotten over it. In fact, I kinda like it...

"Hi Yoongi." Do they know each other? So they're friends? Great! That's even better! We can all hang out at some point.

"Do you know him?" I ask excitedly. Both of them stay silent and I start to worry. What if they hate each other? Please no.
"Yeah... The thing is..." Yoongi starts but just grabs his neck and looks down.

Jimin continues, "We used to date." He let's go of me and moves to stand next to me. I watch him look at Yoongi and I can feel the sadness. And there's something... else? Yoongi looks at him the same way. This is making me uncomfortable. Why isn't he looking at me like that? Weren't you just confessing to me? What the fuck? I grab onto Jimin's arm and that seems to bring him back from his thoughts. He coughs as they both break their stare. He looks at me apologetically. Too late. You still have explaining to do. I was about to start speaking when Yoongi interrupts me.

"Jimin. Can we talk for a bit?" He looks at me then back at Jimin again. "Alone?" He better watch himself.

"Yeah. But what about Jungkook?" Is he really going to talk about me in third person when I'm right here? Still holding his arm?

"Don't worry about it Jimin. I'm better off alone anyways." I hope he can hear the bitterness in my voice. I walk past them to start walking home. Please come after me. Please come after me. But of course he didn't. No one ever did.

***

Yoongi's POV

To say the least, I thought I got over him. I really did. But when I saw him hugging my new friend, I crumpled into dust. Why do I still... Love him? He's obviously moved on. I want to turn around and pretend I wasn't there in the first place but Jungkook saw me and recognized me. It wasn't long before I heard the words I've been longing to hear. But they came out of my mouth. Why didn't he ask to speak with me? Did we have nothing to resolve? He didn't even look for me after that day. It was for the best Yoongi. Considering... No. I got past that moment in my life. I thought I would shield him from pain if I let him go before anything happened. But of course it didn't happen and now I can't get him back. He's no longer mine. Jungkook leaves and I can tell he's extremely pissed off. Jimin was about to run after him but I stopped him. We needed to talk after all.