Shot Through the Heart and You're to Blame Part 1

Yoongi's POV

Spending all this time with Jimin isn't helping me. I keep half-heartedly believing that he loves me but there's always that voice in my head that tells me otherwise. I need to tell him. Again. Thinking about how well it went last time, I decided to take it slow. But that's the part that's killing me.

I had a slight idea that he would've reciprocated my love if only he wasn't so worried about Jungkook. Now that enough time has passed, I think it's time to confess, maybe he'll be ready this time.

I call him up to meet at the playground we used to spend our dates, messing around.

I sit in one of the high steps and swing my feet, waiting for Jimin

I sit in one of the high steps and swing my feet, waiting for Jimin. "Yoongi?" I look up at the boy approaching my feet.

"J-Jimin. Come sit with me." He nods, going around, finding the small rock-climbing area and climbs up like a toddler.

"What's up?" He smiles that beautiful smile, all teeth, no eyes, and my skin gets goosebumps.

"I-I was thinking about us..." He smile fades and he turns his face to his lap that was hiding his small hands. "About Jungkook, about you, about me..."

"Yoongi..." He closes his eyes and bites his lip.

"Just... Hear me out." He nods and takes out his hands from under his thighs and moves them to each side of his legs.

"When we were dating, I was in a very dark place. But... You were the reason i kept myself going even though it seemed like the world was falling apart. So I held on but decided it was enough. That was my flaw. Not letting you in when I should have. Leaving you in the dark until it was all over. I'm sorry. So very sorry. When you were the one who was depressed for months, it gave me a sense of what you would've went through if I had actually jumped, if you found out I was dead. And I can't bear to see you in that amount of pain." He let's a tear slip. "I don't want you to be alone anymore. Be with me. Love me." This is the time where he will tell me how he really feels. With no distractions.

He shakes his head and my fears grow. "Yoongi I-.... No. I'm not over Jungkook."

I scream in frustration.