Old Friends and New Enemies

(Don't hate me. 🙈 Happy Reading! 😊)

Jungkook's POV

I find myself on the streets running for my life. How the hell did I get here? I just know I have to escape from... Who? I turn around to discover that my tormentor is someone I know. Someone I didn't expect.

"What are you doing here? Why are you following me again?" The masked assailant said nothing. He just stared at me and all I felt was cold. He charges at me and I don't even realize I was on the ground. Just like the first time. But I landed on my back this time and hit my head on the asphalt. Pain flows through me and I can't seem to cry out. The harder I try to speak, the less voice I have. He just gets on top of me and tries to take off my clothes. I look around for someone, anyone who can help me but there is only one person watching.

Jimin? Why isn't he trying to help me? He just smiles and looks at the guy continue to undress me.

I don't want to be violated but no voice is coming out. All that I'm doing is no help at all. These soundless screams won't help me get away from here. But I need to try. "h- h e l p" my voice comes out hoarse and I realize I've been crying this entire time. Jimin just laughs at me. "You think someone will come help you? How pathetic can you be?" Suddenly a laughter joins in with him and Yoongi comes up next to him. "Hi beautiful." I try my best to spit at him but I failed. Miserably. They laughed again.