Yoongi and Jay Part 4

(A/N: 5K!!!! This is a thank you chapter.❤️❤️❤️Happy Reading!)

Yoongi's POV

1 week.

That was the last time I took a shower. I smell like shit but I have to stay for Jay. Namjoon offered to be with him but it makes my blood boil watching him with Jay. After I sent Jay to makeup with him, he keeps acting like they were the best of friends, like they have a special bond. I hate it.

The doctor comes in to check his vitals and write some notes on a paper. Everyday he does this, and everyday I hate it even more. They aren't fixing Jay. They just keep watching him.

"Doctor... um?"

He looks up from his clipboard. "My name is Park Bo Gum. Call me Dr. Park." He said smiling.

"Ok... Dr. Park... When do you think my... Uh...friend will get better?"

He looks at his notes before responding. "It's difficult to say, with these types of patients, there is no exact science as to what will bring them back. He could wake up in an hour or in 10 years."

"What do you mean these types of patients?"

"Well some trauma victims, like the ones with gunshot wounds, will recover completely but stop themselves from waking up because they are afraid of something."

I nod, thinking back to the events of that day. "Thank you Dr. Park."

He nods as well and leaves to check up on another patient.

(A/N: HOLD UP LET ME CRY REAL QUICK)

My eyes scan Jay's resting face. My fingers find their way to his and they get tangled up. I want him to come back. There is so much we haven't done. My tears start to flow again but it's nothing new.

Same routine everyday: Wake up, eat, sit, cry, eat, cry, bathroom, sleep. I'm so tired of this shit. It's exhausting to have a loved one in the hospital.

A loved one.

My eyes trace the lines of his face, trying to recall what he looked like before the bruising, before he had no sunlight, before he was... I keep crying for the billionth time before I feel his hand start to twitch.

"Jay?" I sigh in relief when his heartbeat quickens a little. "Jay!" His eyelids start to flutter, making my heart do the same. I want to press the button that alerts the doctors of his condition but honestly I want some time alone with him... Well more than before.