Monday

Jungkook's POV

I wake up to my annoying alarm and shut it off. My eyes are puffy and the noise was giving me a headache. Shit. Today's Monday. I turn around to the warm body snuggled up next to me. I plant a kiss on his cheek and try to wake him up. "Jiiimmiiiinn. Wake up baby." He shifts around a little and starts to stretch. "Baby, today's Monday. We have school." His eyes open and looks around.

"Where am I?" I chuckle at his cuteness.

"My idiot baby, you're in my house. Remember?" I smile at him as he rolls his eyes and gets off the bed.

"Shit." He winces in pain.

"What? What happened?" I get up off the bed and stand behind him holding his arms.

"I'm-I'm sore..." He looks down blushing.

"What? What do you mean?" He blushes even more from my question.

"M-my ass Jungkook. You're the idiot." He looks down again as I start laughing sat the realization.

"It's ok, I'll help you." We walk over to my closet hand in hand. I like when he wears my clothes so I hand him a few items. I obviously make sure that all the pants options are tight. He frowns at my options.

"Don't you have anything less... Revealing?" I chuckle and nod no.

"Just wear these. Plus, with an ass like yours, why wouldn't you want to show it off?" He hits my arm and continues blushing. God, I love that.

He stays in the bedroom to change while I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Once I'm done, I walk around to make sure there's no one home. Perfect. I walk back to the room and Jimin just put on his shirt and I got a glimpse of those ridiculously gorgeous abs. And the way his thighs look make me want to pounce on him again.

"What did I say about looking at people like that?" He smirks and my cheeks are heating up. I just cough and make my way to change. I hear his laugh behind me as I close the closet door. I change quickly and walk out to see that Jimin isn't there. I walk down the steps and I see him in the kitchen making us some scrambled eggs. I creep up on him and put my arms around his waist. I smile into the kiss that I plant on his cheek. Fuck I love his cheeks. I could kiss him all day.

"What are you making baby?" He smiles and says, "I'm making some eggs so I could eat. I'm really hungry you know."

"Oh. For you huh?" He laughs as I start to tickle him.

"J...Jung...kook! I am going to... Hurt us.." He says inbetween his laughter. I realize what he means when I see that he is still holding the pan and is still cooking.

"Ok, ok. I'll stop." I put my hands up as a sign of defeat and get some plates and silverware. I peek at my boyfriend in the kitchen and he is swaying his hips while humming a song. I love this. So much.

"Honey, we should do this more often." He starts to laugh.

"Honey? What happened to babe?" He turns around with the pan and puts our food on the plates. I look at him full of love and say, "Babe, we should do this more often. I like waking up to see your face." He smiles at my response and takes off his apron to go sit down with me.

"Ok, I'm fine with that." He smiles while putting a truckload of food in his mouth.

I laugh and start to eat too. "We need to hurry up for the bus." I say as we finish our food. He nods no while swallowing his food.

"I was thinking we could walk to school? It's really nice out... Unless you don't want to." He mumbles out the last part. This morning is just complete bliss.

"Of course I want to! It sounds sweet." I smile at him and he returns it. We clean up and get our stuff to get out of the house.

"Wait, let's stop by my house to get my book bag."

"Ok." We walk over and it turns out his house is pretty close. He opens his door and closes it behind him. "Why don't you want me to come inside?" I laugh and I see the top of his head poke out of the window in the door. He gets his things and comes out again.

"Let's go." I wave him over as he finished locking his door. We walk down the sidewalk in silence. Comfortable silence. I peek over at his hand, wanting to hold it. Uncomfortable silence creeps in. Maybe just for me but that's because I want to hold his small hands. I look over and his eyes dart back to the front of us. I smirk. His action just gives me confidence. I move my hand from my bag strap and put it to my side. Be discrete. Be discrete. I move a little closer and the backs of our palms brush. I blush as I know I have been discovered. I glance over but it doesn't seem like he noticed. I go for it and take his hand. I intertwine my fingers and he does the same.

"I thought you were never going to do that." He smirks and looks over at me. I blush and put my other hand behind my neck.

"I-I d-don't know what you're t-talking about." He laughs and I don't feel anything but happiness. "You have a beautiful laugh." I say and now he's blushing. We keep walking while swinging our intertwined hands back and forth. I can't stop smiling at him, at us. We turn the corner and see the entrance of the school. Yoongi is leaning against the gates waiting. Probably for Jimin. I sigh and let go of his hand. "Listen, I don't want drama so... Can you just talk about it with him?" I face him and put my hands on each shoulder. He looks down avoiding eye contact so I put my finger under his chin and tilt up his face. "It's ok. Really." I give him a slight smile and he nods. He walks towards Yoongi and they start talking in the distance. I take the long way gritting my teeth trying not to look their way. Trust him. It'll be ok. I walk to first period trying to get it out of my mind.

Heyyyy sorry I haven't posted in a while and sorry this is kinda short AND that nothing is happening in this chapter but I'm having writers block... 😳 I mean, I have an idea in mind but I'm not sure how to approach it? I don't know... Oh well, I hope you like this chapter! 😊 Remember to vote and comment! ❤️ have a nice day lovelies! ❤️❤️❤️