Not Giving Up

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Jimin's POV

He doesn't love me. He never loved me. He liked the idea of me. He needed someone to love him the way I wanted to. But now he's found someone else to do the same. This time, with no secrets, no regrets, no worries. He's moved on.

My tears keep falling when Yoongi barges into my room. The fuck does he want? He sees the state I'm in and sighs. "Jimin... What are you doing to yourself?"

No answer.

"Jimin, answer me! Get out of bed! Stop moping around because of some guy. There are way better people out there-"

"Shut the fuck up Yoongi and leave."

"Jimin I'm just trying to-"

"I'm not going to suck your dick so leave me alone!"

"That's not what I'm here for... You know I have Jay and I'm happy with him. But you and I were friends before and that's why I'm here. As a friend not an ex."

"Whatever."

"I'm serious. We will always have this bond. We will always be friends."

I wait a little before answering.
"...Jungkook came back."

"..."

"He's with Lucian now."

"..."

"And they're happy."

"..." He sighs.

"I'm going to lay here for the rest of my life and rot. I'll stay away, let him truly be happy. He deserves it."

"You are actually the most idiotic person I've ever met." I sit up from the bed and give him a glare. "You know what you're doing right?"

I shake my head, wondering what he means.

"You're repeating history. You do realize that? You left me alone after our breakup and look how that turned out."

"..." He's right. I know he is.

"Things aren't always what they seem. So talk with Jungkook instead of making these assumptions."

"Yoongi I saw them. They were holding hands at the mall and laughing."

"It doesn't matter. Talk with him."

"Fine. Tomorrow." I pull the blanket over my head.

He comes up to the bed and pulls me off. "Today!"

I groan, landing on my arm on the way down. "Fine! I need to shower. So leave."

He crosses his arms and glares at me. "I'm not leaving until you are ready to go."

I give him another look and go shower. I spend forever picking out the perfect outfit for Jungkook, even with Yoongi's help.

Yoongi leaves, seeing that I take his advice and I get the song ready in my head. My heart beats loud in my ears as I look in the car for the present I had recently discarded.

It was night time when I made it to Jungkook's house.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

YOU GUYS!!!! YOUR COMMENTS WERE SO CUTE. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

I LOVED reading them! They made me smile. 😊

I thought I should finish this book because its almost done and I have this thing where I can't leave things unfinished. Like, if I'm watching a movie, no matter how bad it is, I need to see how it ends.

Enjoy the short chapter. 💕💕💕