Final Chapter

(A/N: Be prepared for a roller coaster of feels 😌)

Jungkook's POV

Tap tap tap.

I find myself taping my fingers on the table, waiting for Lucian. Today's the day. He walks in the restaurant, smiling once his gaze meets mine. Holy shit this will be hard.

"Hey babe." He leans for a kiss but I avoid it, having it land on my cheek. He chuckles nervously and sits across from me, picking up the menu. "So what's up?"

"Oh um well..." I stop, not knowing how to start this conversation. "I came here to tell you... That..." He puts the menu down, obvious worry spreading in face.

"Jungkook are you..." His eyes widen. "No. Wait what are you-"

"I'm sorry Lucian-"

"Stop."

"I can't anymore." Tears spring in his eyes. "Your friendship means so much to-"

"Don't." Tears fall freely down his face. "Don't do that to me. You can't-" He pauses and takes a shaky breath. "Please stop." He gets up from his seat and looks me in the eyes. "You don't know what you're missing out on." He picks up his table napkin and throws it in my face. He then storms out of the restaurant, leaving me with the awkward stares of everyone else.

Not too bad.

I get up from my seat and leave too, meeting a smiling Jimin that was leaning against his car. "How did it go?" He brings me in for a hug and I snuggle, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Really bad." I laugh a little in his hair that I now realize smells different, strawberries. "But then I remembered who I'm doing this for and I thought that it was worth it." He grins against my cheek and pulls me in for a kiss.

Fireworks blew, reminding me of our first kiss. "I missed you so much." He pecks me on the lips again before letting me go. He hops in the drivers seat and I join him in the car.

***

Jimin's POV

Ring ring ring

I pick up my phone, checking caller ID.

Namjoon

"Yeah?"

"Hey let's hang out."

"Ok. Come over in 10 min."

He knocks, letting me know that he arrived. "Hey! What's up?" He gives me a hug and comes in, smiling.

"I uh came here to give you this." He hands me a ticket for a show tonight.

"What's it for?"

"Well, I'm having my first concert today and I wanted everyone to come. You will right?"

I nod immediately. "Of course! I'm going to support my best and longest friend!"

I take out my phone and text Jungkook. He said he also got one. "And I have an extra ticket so you can... Ask anyone.... If you want." He rubs the back of his neck and I smile. Of course it's for Jin.