Forgiveness?

Jungkook's POV

It seemed as if I walked for a couple of minutes but when I checked my phone, it turned out I left for a couple hours. It was cold as shit in the nighttime and I know I should have brought a better jacket. I hug myself tighter as I think about the reason I'm out here.

To be honest I don't think I could bring myself to forgive Jimin for thinking of Yoongi. I know he's been a little iffy around his ex and maybe that's because he's still attached. They used to be really close before they dated, best friends actually. At least that's the excuse I'm telling myself. Even though I've been out walking for a while, I haven't gone far. I've been walking in a circle around Namjoon's neighborhood because I don't know the area and I don't want to get lost. Thinking that it was time to come back, I make my way to the house.

I enter in the house expecting no lights on but everyone is in the living room pacing around. "Guys?" They stop what they were doing and sigh breaths of relief. Jin was the first one to hug me.

"Jungkook! Don't scare us like that!" Ignoring him I look around at everyone else and immediately feel a presence missing.

"Where's Jimin?" They all quiet down and shift uncomfortably.

"He-he went out to look for you."

"What?" Namjoon nods and continues explaining.

"He left after you. He was about 5 minutes behind..." My heart beats fast with worry.

"W-well we have to go after him! Call him!"

"We've tried... He's not answering..." Taehyung rubs my back and he's obviously on the brink of tears.

"I'm going out. If he comes back, keep him here, I'll answer your calls now so tell me when he's here." Despite their protest, I walk out the door more out of my mind than when I first came out. My eyes scan the streets and sidewalks while I scream his name. "Jimin!"

The nerves are getting to me so I start to jog around. I'm going to kill that boy.

I pass a couple blocks and now I'm running. It's dark and barely anyone is out.

My anxiety is eating me alive so I'm sprinting past the street lights.

"Jimin!" Where is he?

The streets are dimly lit by the light posts and I can barely see where I'm going.

"Jimin!"

My vision is blurring from the upcoming tears.

"Jimin! Please!"

I turn the corner bumping into someone and landing on them. My heart leaps as I realize who it is.

"Jimin?" I get up off him and pull him up into a hug. "Jimin! I was so worried!" I let the tears fall but they turn into tears of joy. My grip on him gets tighter as I finally feel relieved. I sigh in content but I stop when I realize he was crying too. "Hey... Are you ok?" I pull him away but he won't look up at me. "Jimin what's-"

"I'm so sorry Jungkook. I didn't mean to do that... I just... I don't know what's wrong with me cause-"

"Jimin it's ok."

"No! It's not! Hear me out." I nod in agreement. "Jungkook, what I did was messed up. I still feel somewhat jealous towards Yoongi and whoever Jay might be to him. I was trying to take out my anger on you and that was wrong. So wrong." He caresses my cheek and yet another tear falls down. "You deserve better than that. And when we were together I remembered all the times I was with Yoongi and how he took my-"

"I don't want to hear this." My breath shaking as I stopped him from continuing.

"P-please. Let me finish." I nod again. "So I remembered our times together but the thing is, now that I think about it, nothing could compare to you. You are the best thing that's happened to me Jungkook. The best boyfriend I've ever had. Both physically and emotionally, you were always there for me, listening to me and I want to thank you." He pulls me in for another hug and squeezes tight, his breath tickling my neck.

I chuckle. "Your welcome." We stand there in each other's embrace until my phone starts ringing. I let him go and pick it up. "Hello?"

"Did you find Jimin?"

"Yeah he's here with me."

"Oh thank god! I'm yelling at that boy when he comes home he is so stupid I don't know how he's survived so long..." Namjoon is still ranting about Jimin but I just laugh and hang up. I take Jimin's hand and turn around to go back the way we came.

"Jungkook?"

"Yeah?"

"You've really forgiven me?" I laugh.

"Yes! I have."

"Good." He smiles his satisfied smile.

"But I don't think I'll be able to take any more." I pick up our joined hands and point at him playfully. Even though I was being completely serious.
"No more lies?"

"No more lies." I brake into a stupid grin after hearing my boyfriends words.

"Good."

We arrive home soon and everyone attacks him with punches and questions and I step back letting him get the punishment he deserves. "Guys stop it!" Jimin yells and Jin let's go of his hold on him. I laugh and suddenly feel the extreme fatigue. Considering the time, I'm surprised it didn't happen before.

"I'm going to bed guys..." I look around and they all stop harassing Jimin. I make sure to avoid Yoongi's gaze and head straight to my room. I am about to close the door behind me when I realize some little boy is following me. "Jimin!" I laugh at his ability to sneak up on me. "At least make a sound when you're behind someone!" He smiles and hugs me. I close the door behind him and we walk over to the bed still hugging. I take off my shirt and pants and take off his clothes. I find my favorite oversized t-shirt and pass it to Jimin. He puts it on without hesitation. "Jimin?"

"Yeah?"

"You know how good you look with my clothes on?" He blushes and nods shyly. Obviously he does since the shirt reaches above mid thigh showing his muscles in the moonlight. Fuck.

"So you do don't you?" I smirk and my hands find their way to his waist, where they are meant to be. I lean in to plant a kiss on his left cheek. The kiss heated up when I trail it down to the base of his neck. He moans almost instantly and I love that I have that power over him. "Let's go to bed." He nods eagerly and I laugh.

I jump on the bed and he climbs on seductively, on all fours. "Jungkook, I am really sorry... Let me make it up to you?" His statement sounds more like a question. I slip under the sheets and he does too. Then he opens his legs wider as he straddles my hips, sinking as deep as possible. I'm trapped with my back against the headboard and Jimin who is now kissing my neck and leaving his own hickey. No. I slightly push him away and he looks at me confused. "What? Is something wrong?" This doesn't feel right.

I lift him up off me and adjust myself so that I'm laying down. "Nothing's wrong." I flip over so that I'm on my side and facing away from Jimin. "I'm just really tired... Goodnight Jimin." He doesn't move for a couple minutes but then sighs and slips under the bed sheets again. He snuggles in close next to me and I can feel his frustration behind me. Literally.

"Good night..."

IM SORRY THIS IS SHIT. And I haven't updated in like 3 years cause a lot of shit has been going down around me but whatever. I need to take a shower.

Something is about to happen so BEWARE. I'm saying this so that everyone is prepared.

Make sure to vote and comment! Have a nice day lovelies! ❤️❤️❤️ Tell me how you have this chapter and what not. Bye 😘