Friday Part 2

I look over the wall and he is no where in sight. Where is he? I start to panic as i race down the street. I hope he's ok. I turn the corner and immediately I get winded. What the fuck?

"Why are you following me?"

***

Jimin's POV

Wow. This boy can really hurt someone. Where was this self defense last time? I groan as my stomach still hurts. "I wasn't following you. I live in the same neighborhood remember?" He looks at me questionably and I can tell he is still trying to decide if he believes me or not. "Then why did you hide? Why did run when you realized I wasn't in sight?" I don't respond and simply get up. Because i was worried about you. "Well?" He is still expecting an answer and I really don't know how to explain. I just put my hand behind my neck and look down. Damn these nervous habits. "Were you that guy who tried to rob me?" I freeze. You idiot. I was the one that saved you. "No!" Should I tell him, or no? I guess... No. He should figure it out. He will be so embarrased when he finally realizes I was the one who saved him. "What are you talking about? You were robbed?" I don't think I'm a good actor but I need to try. "No! Well, I was almost robbed. The truth is, someone... Came to my rescue..." He looks away but I can tell he is really happy with the mere mention of the topic. If only he knew. "I wish I could have seen it. But in case he doesn't come around again, you should stick with me! I'll keep you safe. Also, don't walk around here anymore. I know some very dangerous people that could hurt you." He looks at me in disgust. Ouch. "I would rather die. Just leave me alone. I can make my way home from here."

What is his problem? I was just trying to be nice. And simply suggest that he doesn't need anyone's help but mine. "What did I do this time? W-wait!" He just walks faster and I panic. I don't want him to hate me. I reach up to him and try to pull on his bookbag but he keeps going. So I do the only thing I can do. I put my arms around him and give him a back hug. *bu-bump bu-bump* Shit. Can he hear my heart beat? Stop it! You're too loud! "W-what are you doing?" His stutters are so cute. "I'm trying to stop you. Why don't you listen to me?" He tries to get out of my hold but it isn't working. "Listen, I'm sorry. I know I have been a handful but I just don't really know how to act around..." He stops moving. "Around who?" "N-no one. It doesn't matter." This time instead of trying to leave my grasp he turns around in it. We are so close together and I look at him straight in the eyes as our noses touch.
*bu-bump bu-bump bu-bump* We are too close. He can probably hear my increased heartbeat. But ... I can't seem to look away. Instead of responding, he just looks down and gives me a hug. I am going to get a heart attack. He breaks the embrace in a sudden movement. "I-I don't know why I did that." He looks away blushing. I love his cheeks blushing for me. I need to make him blush more often. "That's ok. I enjoyed it." He blushes even more. "I need to go now." He turns around and walks away. I just watch him leave because I can not get enough of that ass.
(A/N: Lol 0-100 I know 😂😂😂)
I can't believe I grabbed his ass today in gym. I don't know what the fuck was wrong with my self control. He just looked so fucking hot... Shit. Control yourself. I start walking home to get ready for my blind date. I don't even know what my date's name is. All I know is, I'm going to leave him drooling.

***

Jungkook's POV

As soon as I close the door I squeel in delight. What the fuck? I'm not some 15 year old girl. I keep replaying the moment in my head. We were so close to kissing. Weren't we? I can't stop smiling. But he is such a dick! A sexy dick but nonetheless... He was just so conceited but then he turns into such a softie... And what the fuck! I run up the stairs almost tripping. All I know is, I need to get ready for the date. I get everything I need ready and then start picking out my clothes. I am going to make my date drool.