Just One Bad Day

(A/N: The media above is what Jimin looks like that day. 😊 Also, this is the same day but from Jimin's perspective.)

Jimin's POV

I wake up to the soft sunlight coming through my blinds and stretch. Wow that feels so much better. I start to doze off again but something seems... different. There are no sounds in the house. Usually my Mom or Dad make a lot of obnoxious noise to wake me up but today... Nothing. I jolt out of bed and look at my alarm clock.

11:27 am

Holy shit I'm so late. I grab my clothes, my favorite denim jacket and my glasses as I make my way to the door. But I stop. Why do I need to go to school if I'm already late? It's the first day of the new semester, no one will do anything important. I put my bookbag to the side and just take out my wallet and mask. I don't want anyone to know who I am and give me up to the school saying I skipped today. I stroll out of the house casually and start walking around.

I find my way to the playground near my house. I open my phone and see I have a couple new messages and missed calls.

From: Orange Alien

7:45 Where are you? School's starting!

8:40 You dumbass. You're missing class, WAKE UP!

10:07 HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME. YOU LEFT ME ALONE TODAY!

11:07 (Voicemail) Never mind I found someone else to hang out with. My very own horse and there's nothing you can do about it. He's cute too... (Long pause) I was thinking... Maybe you should try... Dating? I know you might not be over... Um... Well anyways, there is this kid who I think is new? I don't know. But he seems to be the friend of my new horse. Maybe we could all hang out? Let me know.