Yoongi and Jay Part 2

(A/N: HOLY SHIT IVE REACHED 2K READS. 🎉🎉🎉🎉 So I will do a YoonJay story. ❤️ Do you like the ship name? Ok sorry keep going. Happy reading! ❤️)

Jay's POV

I kissed him. I fucking kissed him. My lips are still on his as I realize the mistake that was happening. Of course it felt fucking amazing but he's my friend. My only friend. I don't want to mess this up. I pull back hoping he didn't wake up.

What the fuck is wrong with me? I've never felt this way ever. And I definitely didn't think I would feel it about a guy. Sure, I've dated before but they've always been women. And they never lasted long because I was too scared that my job would get in the way.

Yoongi looks sound asleep and I breathe out in relief. I'm so fucking stupid. I flip over, underneath the sheets and try to calm my nerves and my rapidly beating heart. After about half an hour, sleep claims me.

***

The next morning I wake up and I'm facing Yoongi again but this time he has his arms wrapped around me and our faces are inches away. Fuck. I don't want to move in case he wakes up and ruins this moment, but I also don't want to have a heart attack. He snuggles in closer, still half asleep, and our noses are touching. Shit. Shit. Shit. He moans and I can tell he's waking up slowly. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. His eyes slowly open and I shut my eyes not wanting to be caught enjoying this. He shifts and I can tell he's awake because of sound of him yawning but he doesn't do anything to move away. Is he... Enjoying this? As much as I do? To see the reaction he'll have when I wake up, I begin to stir but I fully wake up when I feel something press into my cheek. Yoongi laughs at my sudden awareness of the fact that he's poking my cheek with his finger in order for me to wake up.

He must be really comfortable with me. Which means he has no feelings for me at all. Upset, I turn around and get up to brush my teeth. I hear Yoongi yelling from the bedroom as I finish up.

"Are you ok? You usually laugh at the things I do. In fact you didn't seem that into it yesterday... What happened?" I sigh knowing he won't understand my feelings when he is blinded by his. I put the brush back where it's supposed to be and walk out into the bedroom again. But Yoongi wasn't anywhere in sight. The fuck? He didn't leave.... Before I could turn around, I felt someone's hands on my chest, pushing me up against the door. Yoongi looks up at me with an unreadable expression and I hate to admit that this little action turned me on. "Tell me what's wrong?" He almost pouts and I don't know what to do with myself.

"N-nothing's wrong." Fuck he's too close. He smiles and brings his hands up to my hair not seeming to notice my stutter. He begins to mess it up and I find the motion intriguing.

He smirks seeing the look on my face and brings his lips close to my ear. "We need to pretend that we slept together." He pulls back grinning like a child, not knowing the full extent his words had on me. He messes up his own hair, somehow looking just as beautiful as before, if not more. Before he opens the door behind me, he stops and unbuttons my shirt once, to add effect. "Looking good." Does he not see my extremely reddened face? We both rush down the stairs seeing everyone else was already there.

We dig in and I notice that Jimin suddenly finds Yoongi very interesting. Seizing the opportunity, I pinch his cheek, something I know he hates, but it's a cute couple thing. What surprised me was that it worked to spike the jealousy. What was even more surprising was that he let me. He was actually blushing and I do everything I can to not squeal.