Eat Jin

Jimin's POV

(At Jungkook's house)

[Text Message from: Namjoon]

Hey, want to hang out today?

Shit. I'm with Jungkook.

[Response]

I'm with Jungkook right now... BUT we could all hang out and maybe I can ask Jungkook to bring Jin? ;)

[From: Namjoon]

Don't joke like that. You know how I feel about him.

[Response]

Ok, ok. I won't invite him... But come over anyways! It will be fun. We could play on his XBOX.

[Namjoon]

You hate playing with me.

[Jimin]

So? I'm sure Jungkook could play with you.

[Namjoon]

Alright. Coming over in a few.

[Jimin]

Ok. ;)

I turn off my phone and look at my boyfriend eying me suspiciously. "What?"

"Who are you texting?"

"Don't be like this."

"I just want to know if-"

"If it's Yoongi? It's not." He looks at me embarrassed. I sigh at his childishness and head to the kitchen for a snack. "I invited Namjoon over to hang out. Is that ok?"

"Yeah."

"But I was thinking that I don't want him to feel like a third wheel so maybe you could invite one of your friends?.... Maybe.... Jin?"

"Why Jin?"

"I don't know... Cause Tae and Hoseok are together and if one of them comes over, then the other might be jealous."

"Yeah, I guess... I'll tell him to come over."

***

Jin's POV

[Kookie]

Are you busy?

[R]

No.

I finish my video and post it on my channel. Then I log off and shut down my computer.

[Kookie]

Great! Come over. And wear something nice. ;)

[R]

Ok??

I turn off my phone and do as I'm told. I decide to wear a simple white shirt and black pants but the shirt is low enough to show my collarbones. Perfect.

 Perfect