Sewed-Up Hearts With Remedies

Jungkook's POV

I turn on my computer and log in. While it loads, I get ready for bed and come back to the seat. Usually I put in my earphones when I do work but decided against it today because I'm filling out college applications and I need to concentrate.

I'm halfway through when something flies through my bedroom window and hits the other side of my room. I check to see what put a hole in my wall and hear some laughing outside. If it was some stupid teenagers that threw this pebble inside my-

My breath catches in my throat.

Jimin.

He looks... Absolutely amazing, wearing my favorite color: black. "Jimin! What the fuck are you doing here?" Of course I wouldn't tell him that. Then his beautiful laugh rings through the air.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to throw it in your room. It was supposed to bounce off your window and be really romantic." He starts laughing again, covering his mouth.

"... What are you doing here?" I say, ignoring his comment.

"..." He stops his laughter and ends with a cough. "I'm here to say sorry." He straightens out his clothes and gets serious. "And beg for your forgiveness. Jungkook I love you so much, I can't spend a day without thinking about you and then thinking about what happened and I-.... I'm so sorry." He cries at the end but still remains eye contact. "I made a song for you, while you were gone." He coughs and begins singing.

When I look into your eyes,
It's like watching the night sky

He clutches his shirt and motions up with his hands to show emphasis. I almost cry listening to his melody.

Well, I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough

No wait. I'm really crying now.

And when you're needing your space

I love him.

I'll be here patiently waiting

I bite my lip and tighten my grip on the window cil, hoping to cry less.

Cause even the stars they burn
Some even fall to the earth
We've got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it
No, I won't give up

Fuck it.

Jimin's POV

I closed my eyes for a little bit while I was singing. When I opened them again, Jungkook was gone. He left his window and I stop singing. My eyes start to sting again, thinking he left after he heard my song.

I turn around and start walking to my car again, watching my tears hit the black boots that Jungkook loved so much. It didn't work. He really doesn't love me anym-

I almost fall when a pair of slender arms wrap around my own. "Familiar position isn't it?" He chuckles a little in my ear and tightens his grip on me. I return the laugh, glad that he came down to catch me. I turn around in his embrace and my hands find each other behind Jungkook. Breathing in deeply, I savor the warmth of my past lover.

"I love you so much Jungkook." My statement is barely a whisper but I know he heard as he nuzzles his nose into the crook of my neck.

"I love you too Jimin." His grip tightens further, barely allowing me to breathe.