Mommy dearest

(A/N: Please don't be offended by this chapter. 🙇 Happy reading! 😊)

Jimin's POV

Shit. His mom is here. Should I hide? I look at Jungkook dress up quickly and I decide to do the same. "Uhhh... Jungkook?" I look at him unsure. What if she doesn't know her son is gay?

He smiles at me. "Yeah? What's wrong?" Now it turned into a frown.

"H-how are you going to... Introduce me?" He stops changing and looks at me blankly.

"What do you mean?" Seriously?

"I-I just mean... What do you think this is... Between us..." I look down scared he will say sex. I just want to have sex with you Jimin and now that we have, you can leave.

He comes up to me and puts a hand on both sides of my face, lifting it up. "I think that I really love you and I want to go out with you but if you don't want to..." He shrugs and turns around. I laugh at his childishness.

"Yes! I want to.... But, does your mom know... That you're... Um gay?" I look up fear consuming me again.

He looks down, upset. "Yeah she knows.... The problem is, she doesn't condone it..." He starts to cry little but I don't want him to. I walk up to him and brush off his tear.

"Hey, it's ok. Don't wor-"

*knock knock* "Jungkook? Are you in there? Did you not hear me call you?" Shit. I put on my shirt and get my stuff ready so I can hide.

"What are you doing?" He whispers at me.

"I'm hiding." I whisper back.

"Why? She doesn't have to know we're dating." My heart breaks a little but he's right. I straighten out my outfit and fix my hair a little. He opens the door but only pokes his head out.

"Hey mom! What's up?"

"Honey, can you come downstairs for a second?" Shit, I'm going to sneeze. Don't do it. Don't do it.

"Ya hold on for a sec-"

"Achoo!" FUCK ME.

"Oh! I didn't know someone was in there! Honey open the door and let me in!" She pushes the door and comes in. Thank god we weren't that messy. She looks at me up and down. "Are you Jungkook's new friend, Hoseok?"

I chuckle. "Actually no. I'm Jimin." I smile my best smile. I hope she likes me.

"Oh I'm sorry. Jimin you are so handsome! I bet you have all the ladies come after you!" She claps her hands together and laughs but Jungkook and I cringe.

"Ha ha yeah... I guess..." I put my hand behind my neck.

"Well, let's go downstairs then! I have something to show you!" He glares at me and I can tell he's wondering why on earth I sneezed.

We walk down the stairs and see someone unfamiliar. A girl. Why is she here? She looks like bitch.

"This is Nana, Nana meet Jungkook." He looks at his mom in annoyance.

"Mom! Not again! I told you I'm not into girls!" What? Is she setting them up? If she wasn't a girl, I would have snapped her pretty little neck.

"Now, now, I'm just saying you two should just hang out. That's not asking too much, is it?"

"Yeah, yeah whatever." He crosses his arms and rolls his eyes. I look at that bitch called Nana and see that she's checking him out. She twirling her hair and looking at his ass. Oh hell no. I look at Jungkook and he is unaware that any of this is happening.