Suspicions

Jungkook's POV

It had been months since Jungkook met Namjoon. He thought he was really nice and perfect for Jin. However, there was something gnawing at him. Something he can't quite put his finger on.

It was seconds until spring break started and everyone was practically jumping out of their seats when the bell rang. Jimin and Jungkook walk hand in hand out of their last class and Jin tags along to meet up Namjoon outside of school.

"Oh wait, guys I left my folder in my class. I'll be right back. Can you tell Namjoon I'll be out soon?" Jin asks and darts to the classroom before giving us a chance to agree. He's so cute. We reach the warm breeze and sunshine and I'm overfilled with joy. I turn to my boyfriend and practically scream in his ear.

"ITS SPRING BREAK!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!" Scratch that. I literally scream in his ear. He laughs and takes me in for a hug. I of course am taller so my head has no difficulty looking over his shoulder. What I see past his shoulder surprises me. Namjoon is leaning against his car talking to some shady guy all serious like. They shake hands and the shady guy leaves. Jimin let's go of me but I'm still looking at Namjoon. What is he doing? Who is that?

"What's wrong?" He looks at me confused. He tries to turn around but I put each hand on a cheek and give him a peck on the lips.

"Nothing's wrong." I smile at him and he smiles back. "Let's go find Namjoon." I take his hand and lead him to the car. The shady guy isn't there anymore... Where did he go? I check my surroundings but I can't find the stranger anywhere. No cars leaving, no suspicious people. It's like he just disappeared...

"Namjoon! It's so good to see you! It feels like I haven't seen you in forever! Maybe Jin is taking up too much of your time." My oblivious boyfriend winks at him and Namjoon laughs in response.

"Maybe I just don't like you Jimin... Have you ever thought of that?" He says teasingly and I can't help but smile at the two. I really want to trust Namjoon but... Jin reaches us and greets his boyfriend with a kiss.

"Hi babe! Miss me?"

"Always." Namjoon's eyes are full of love and I know he won't do Jin any harm on purpose but... Maybe by accident? I don't want Jin getting hurt. He's one of my best friends.

"I have a wonderful idea!" Jimin clasps his hands together getting everyone's attention. "Why don't we all go up to Namjoon's vacation home and enjoy spring break?" I smile at his idea.

"Yeah let's do that. I'll invite VHope." Jimin looks at me funny.

"VHope?"

"Yeah... That's their ship name... You don't like it?" He shakes his head.

"Of course I like it! Do you have one for us too?" Of course.

"Yup. Jikook." He smiles in satisfaction.

"What about us?" Jin asks and I can tell he'll get angry if I don't have a cute name for them.

"Namjin. You like?"

"I like." He grins at his lover. "It's a cute name right Namjoonie?" I try not to laugh at his nickname.

"I love it baby." Jin pushes him at the sound of his nickname and I know Namjoon- no wait. Namjoonie should watch himself if he doesn't want to get beat up by Jin.

I text VHope and they agree with the vacation plans. "Guys they agree! They will come over to my house in about an hour when they're rea-"

"Hey Jimin." Yoongi comes up to our group and I can practically feel the hairs on my skin raise. It's not that I don't like the guy. It's just that he gets on my nerves whenever he is around Jimin because I feel like he's trying to win him back.