Q&A: Answers

(A/N: Guys, just saying that this is supposed to be funny. They would answer in the way I made them in my story. As in, they would respond according to their personality. So don't take things to heart.)

Jimin:

@XxNenoXx

Why u so cute? My heart stops if u smile. I love you. But you have Jungkook. And pls go back to Jungkook.

*blushes* Thank you for saying I'm cute. ❤️ I don't think so. I love you too! And I don't have Jungkook. He's gone.

@JikookTrashhh

Hug me.

*hugs you*

@JikookTrashhh

Love me.

I still love Jungkook, sorry. 🙈

@JikookTrashhh

Jibooty.

Jibooty? What is that?

@Kookies_Are_Life

Why Do You Hurt Jungkook So Much? I Thought You LUVED HiM.

I don't mean to hurt him! I just want us to be together and I know we wouldn't be if I told the truth so I... Didn't. But now I'm trying to change all that! I promise.

@Kookies_Are_Life

Don't lose Jungkook okay? Jungkook is a really important person to you i just know it. I once heard that even though somethings trying to separate someone away from you, you shouldn't forget about them. So keep trying.

I'll try not to lose him. And yes, he means everything to me. I will keep trying. Thank you for the advice. ❤️

Jungkook:

@XxNenoXx

Jungkook. Stand up and go to Jimin. You two need each other.

It's not that easy, looking back on all the things he's done to me... It's too hard.

@JikookTrashhh

Jungcock. SAY SORRY AND GO KISS HIM AND THEN MAKE LOVE.

Wait... Jungcock? 😂 ok then. And as I've said before, it's just not that simple to go on a plane and just make up. He really hurt me and kept lying to me even when he found out how much honesty means to me.

@JikookTrashhh

Jungbooty

? Thank you? 😂😂😂

@JikookTrashhh

Jeon Cena

😂 I love these names you have for me. Thank you for making me laugh. It's been a while.

@Kookies_Are_Life

Jungkook you and Jimin were meant to be don't give up JIKOOK Exists okay???

If we were meant to be, why would he hurt me so much? If we were meant to be, why would he feel the need to lie to me when he should have trusted me to begin with? If we were meant to be, why have I shed so many tears just because he made 'a mistake'? I don't know why this relationship has to be so hard.

@Kookies_Are_Life

Plz forgive Jimin, he saved you. But please forgive Jimin & Rapmonster.