Aaron's Superpowers.

I woke up to a different smell and a different chest.

"Hey Aaron." I whispered.

"How did you know it was me? You haven't opened your eyes yet." He replied with amusement in his voice.

"Because you smell like you. You smell differently from Zak." I answered opening my eyes and looking around.

"You okay with me being here? It's just- you were throwing your head around. I thought maybe if someone was beside you..."

"Did it make a difference?" I asked.

"Funny enough you smelt my top before settling."

It's amazing how your senses and mind register smells with people, because I was a non smoker, I could always find Bacon quickly from the smell of cigarettes, even if he only had the one. I knew. Zak smelt of his cologne, leather, musk, vanilla. Aaron was woodly, with orange I think.

I rubbed my eyes and snuggled into him closer, "I've missed this."

"What? Laying with me? I wouldn't let Zak hear that." He laughed.

"I don't care. You'll always be my big little nerd." I smiled. His hand came up and ruffled my hair making me pull it around my neck. We stayed like it for a while, maybe up to an hour before Aaron spoke again.

"It pains me.." He began before stopping.

"What does?" I asked sitting up and yawning.

"To see you look so, so out of it when we pick you up... I wish I could have you and Zak at mine but I have no room. I can't wait to get into this new house so that I can have you over when you need to get out the house." He spoke.

I took his hand and held it between mine "Can I ask you something?"

He nodded and waited "Do you think I should move out?"

His eyes went wide and looked down the RV before sitting up "Out of Zaks?" He whispered.

"I'm causing him too many problems aren't I? I could stay at a motel or something or we both could until we get the house sorted?" I suggested quietly.

"Ri if you walk out on him, he won't fight them. He'll welcome them because he will be in turmoil. You're keeping him from letting this all turn inwards on him. They want him broken down and the only way through him... Is you." Aaron explained.

"So what do I do?" I asked.

"Stick by him. You help him through the dark times, you'll fight, scream and cry. But as long as you are with him at the end... It doesn't matter. This is going to make you both stronger as a couple. I can feel it." He smiled.

"You're right.. I- you are right." I smiled thinking it all over.

"I always am. I need to take a leak."

I rolled my eyes as he laughed and apologised. "I'm used to caveman behaviour now." I called as he opened the small toilet door and used it as a screen.

"FUCK!" Bacon hit the brakes.

The sudden impact from stopping sent Aaron from the middle of the RV to the front. It felt like it happened in slow motion as my heart had entered my mouth, he was thrown and I mean thrown to the front. He landed between Bacon and Zak almost going through the windscreen.

"AARON!" I screamed flying off the bed towards him.

"Bro?! Shit are you okay?!" Bacon asked.

"YOU COULD HAVE KILLED HIM!" I screamed at him and knelt down holding Aaron's head still.